Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should incels watch anime

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
It seems gay
Possible banner3

Save for some anime openings that sound good

kek and as of now jewtube began recommending me some kino anime ops :feelsLightsaber:

So many animes are blue pilled propaganda where main characters actually have unrealistic, loyal women around them. Or are male fantasies with a soy boy beta cuck somehow managing to have a harem. Anyone can watch any type of entertainment they want. I just think it's important that if an incel watches anime or any other blue pilled media, they just always need to remind themselves that they're watching an entertaining unrealistic fantasy, and to leave it as that, just entertainment. The only time an incel should stop watching anime or any other thing, is if they start believing the lies and fantasies like thinking that foids are actually real humans, or that things end up turning good for the awkward loner.

I hate that Animecel@2d faggot (who dosen't even tr to hide the fact that he's a fakecel troll) but I'm not going to knock anime just to spite his worthless ass. anime makes many incels happy, even if it is overtaken by normalfaggots more than it ever was. its a valid cope. like any form of mass entertainment that a cel can get into.

Last edited:
Anime is shit

everyone watches anime bullshit.

It was so bad I couldn't squat my regular weight and do rdls
thank to this bitch @Indari i did some bulgarian squats and my ass is sore af

I do all the time.

I hate that Animecel@2d faggot (who dosen't even tr to hide the fact that he's a fakecel troll) but I'm not going to knock anime just to spite his worthless ass. anime makes many incels happy, even if it is overtaken by normalfaggots more than it ever was. its a valid cope. like any form of mass entertainment that a cel can get into.
C2B46815 6E12 49FC B7A4 D4F84DBF654E

Rent free in your tiny excuse of a head I see. Couldn’t even properly tag me cuz ur a little bitch JFL @ you

No,unless you're a fakecel kid or your TOOTH IS ROTTING and you need some distractions

Yes. I've enjoyed Dragon Ball since I was a young child.

Slob

Slob1

Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184232713Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:49 PM CST
Hello Off-Topic. Despite being twenty-two years of age and currently unemployed(Due to an economic recession), I spend countless hours viewing episodes from the original, English versions of the Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z television series. The constant, nostalgic battles are truly exciting. I have purchased many figurines and costumes from both shows, and I role-play with them frequently. Just a mere hour ago, I played Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on my Playstation 2. I hope to play Pokemon Crystal on my GameBoy next. I am hoping to travel to Japan once I receive sufficient funding from relatives so that I may meet Akira Toriyama personally. I enjoy his manga pages very much. Do you also enjoy good, original shows such as Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z? They are involved in the vast majority of my day.
Re: Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184233106Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:56 PM CST
Surely I am not the only individual who enjoys Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z on this website?
Moronism
Png

#184269859Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:10 PM CST
Alright. I finished winning Budokai Tenkaichi 3 by using Red Potara Broly against my younger, laborious cousin, who used regular Piccolo to battle me. I am very glad that I can easily enjoy both adult and childhood activities by receiving financial support from relatives. Dragon Ball Z is an amazing show.
Re: DBZ Discussion: Vegito or Gokhan?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186214563Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:45 PM CDT
It would depend on the effects of the Potara earrings. Firstly, Gohan, despite having his inner capabilities unlocked, is merely a "half-Saiyan." Recognizing that basic fact, it is possible that the fusion energy capabilities of two "pure" Saiyans is much greater than that of an "impure" fusion. Another potential explanation is that the Potara fusion method is orientated around the fusees' inner capabilities. If so, perhaps Vegeta and Goku combined had much greater inner potential than a (Goku - Gohan) pairing?
Re: Anyone watching Dragonball Super?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200238730Monday, October 17, 2016 2:48 PM CDT
"Zam worn out" Hmm. I'm not so sure about this. Makaioshin is immortal, yes? I would think that this extends to Ki consumption as well.

Yes. I've enjoyed Dragon Ball since I was a young child.

View attachment 659923

View attachment 659924

Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184232713Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:49 PM CST
Hello Off-Topic. Despite being twenty-two years of age and currently unemployed(Due to an economic recession), I spend countless hours viewing episodes from the original, English versions of the Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z television series. The constant, nostalgic battles are truly exciting. I have purchased many figurines and costumes from both shows, and I role-play with them frequently. Just a mere hour ago, I played Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on my Playstation 2. I hope to play Pokemon Crystal on my GameBoy next. I am hoping to travel to Japan once I receive sufficient funding from relatives so that I may meet Akira Toriyama personally. I enjoy his manga pages very much. Do you also enjoy good, original shows such as Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z? They are involved in the vast majority of my day.
Moronism
Png

#184233106Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:56 PM CST
Surely I am not the only individual who enjoys Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z on this website?
Moronism
Png

#184269859Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:10 PM CST
Alright. I finished winning Budokai Tenkaichi 3 by using Red Potara Broly against my younger, laborious cousin, who used regular Piccolo to battle me. I am very glad that I can easily enjoy both adult and childhood activities by receiving financial support from relatives. Dragon Ball Z is an amazing show.
Re: DBZ Discussion: Vegito or Gokhan?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186214563Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:45 PM CDT
It would depend on the effects of the Potara earrings. Firstly, Gohan, despite having his inner capabilities unlocked, is merely a "half-Saiyan." Recognizing that basic fact, it is possible that the fusion energy capabilities of two "pure" Saiyans is much greater than that of an "impure" fusion. Another potential explanation is that the Potara fusion method is orientated around the fusees' inner capabilities. If so, perhaps Vegeta and Goku combined had much greater inner potential than a (Goku - Gohan) pairing?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200238730Monday, October 17, 2016 2:48 PM CDT
"Zam worn out" Hmm. I'm not so sure about this. Makaioshin is immortal, yes? I would think that this extends to Ki consumption as well.

Subjective_Anon
Png

#200245416Monday, October 17, 2016 5:03 PM CDT
"But how would Vegito separate if they do use the potara earrings? The fusion from them lasts forever, even if you take off the earrings. They were only able to separate in the Buu saga because of the weird aura inside his body." They could surely use the Super Dragon Balls in the "Main" time-line.

I stopped enjoying anime 5 or 6 years ago.

Try jojo

It is not fixated on womes, like many other titles, and not having sexual themes

Anime is for fags,there is only one good anime and it's aot

I lik anime, but oney good ones, in which people aren't all happy and merry

i will never watch anime because i am not a 50 IQ npc retard fag who can enjoy it