[Blackpill] Should murder be fully legalized?

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
-
If foids murdering their unborn kid is allowed in many countries where does it end? Isn't the most obvious way to expand equality to give men the right to murder too and not have it strictly to women and for unborn babies.

Murder is part of life for all of the Animal Kingdom, it's as natural as giving birth. More natural even, since only half the population can give birth, but all can commit the art murder.

We cannot have one without the other, so let's legalize murder and enter a new era.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Would you like to walk down a street and suddenly have someone attack you? You may not fear dying (your life is shit already) but I bet you wouldn't like to become disabled.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Murdering overprotective daddies of teen girls, yes please

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Murder is being illegal is not a problem,the problem is society cucked down the throat. keeping women in line will solve most of the problem therefore we need the old ways. whatever you name it sharia laws,christian values,or steppe rules

Baldcuecel

Baldcuecel

Bald is death
-
Low IQ thread.

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
-
Just an idea I had, don't take it seriously.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I got nothing to lose
-
Incels would be the first to die,except of some ogres

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I got nothing to lose
-
I'm a inhuman FWHR ogre and my fellow incels would be going after me lol
You looked like a twink in your picture and I guess you aren't tall,wouldn't consider you an ogre

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Temp. Banned
-
Only legal for females their lives should be considered the equivalent of roadkill.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Jfl @ saying yes tbh.
I would rope.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Veteran
-
Eventually its gonna boil down to post-birth abortions. Society will not stop until females have ultimate dominion over the law.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
-
Its true, in nature, murder is as natural as taking a shit, but somehow these cocksmoking humans think they are superior to nature

RollD20

RollD20

Wizard
-
This has to be one of the edgiest threads yet.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Wizard
-
If foids murdering their unborn kid is allowed in many countries where does it end? Isn't the most obvious way to expand equality to give men the right to murder too and not have it strictly to women and for unborn babies.

Murder is part of life for all of the Animal Kingdom, it's as natural as giving birth. More natural even, since only half the population can give birth, but all can commit the art murder.

We cannot have one without the other, so let's legalize murder and enter a new era.
It should be, women have waged a long war against social norms so I think it's only fair if we let them all go.

I

incel4life

Veteran
-
Women should be allowed to murder men, because what if the man is abusing her? If a woman wants to murder a man, that's her choice.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew
-
Murdering is only allowed if it benefits foids

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Banned
-
i was wondering when normies will legalise murder and start attacking truecels earlier this day...

it won't take them long, we are a waste of resources to them

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-
i was wondering when normies will legalise murder and start attacking truecels earlier this day...

it won't take them long, we are a waste of resources to them
tbh...

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
It should be towards white supremacist females

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
-
I want to murder women but this society holds me back.If foids have the right to brutally murder pure innocent children right out of their STD infested wombs,I should have the right to destroy disgusting foids,what an unfair world,what an injustice.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Government has the monopoly on murder.

Brutal democide pill.

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Banned
-
Yes, murder will become legal very soon- but only for women killing men. In fact in many cases it is already legal. Wives kill their husbands and boyfriends and most don't spend even a month in prison for it.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
If I had to say, I wish there was something like the Purge in real life.