Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we ban Jews on this site ?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date

Ban Jews from this site

• Total voters
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Should we bad Jews from this site? Now considering it was their people that social engineered the situation that were all face currently. In my eyes they’re all guilty collectively.

Only ban jews that make degenerate posts

But the site will be gone

I only remember 1 dude coming out as part Jew but don't remember who he is, besides how often are there incel kikes.

I only remember 1 dude coming out as part Jew but don't remember who he is, besides how often are there incel kikes.
I’ve come across at least 8-10 of them on here self proclaimed Jews

Yes.

@BataviaCel @IceStorm @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @wereq @MiSKiRaT @Puppeter @Uggo Mongo @TBIcel @Pancakecel @30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @LeFrenchCel

That's pretty racist and mean. A six pointed star under their username is more than enough

Attachments

• images (44).jpeg
    images (44).jpeg
    1.6 KB · Views: 6
I am not Jewish, but there is one Jewish girl I would ravage in every hole with all my passion.

@Copexodius Maximus thoughts?

Wtf I am Jewish and this is so fucked up
Idk why mods are allowing this

That's pretty racist and mean. A six pointed star under their username is more than enough
Yes.

@BataviaCel @IceStorm @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @wereq @MiSKiRaT @Puppeter @Uggo Mongo @TBIcel @Pancakecel @30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @LeFrenchCel

Attachments

• 1642195255342 (1).webm
    3.7 MB
Yes ban jews starting with @Copexodius Maximus

there are 7 j who voted n

I'm part jew but I have a very strong anti-Zionist stand. I was baptized catholic. My religion is agnostic. I'm predominantly northern European, though.

If you are a incel, there's no point in being a jew. You're not gonna ever have a family and continue on a religious life with your people. You're just a excess asset of the race. You're obviously not gonna reproduce and create more jews or mishling You're gonna be fed to the decay of society like the rest of the goyim. Why care about race or religion or culture or nationalism When you're never going to carry on carry on a legacy. You will never even become a leader. If we are all outcast it doesn't matter the creed we come from. We are destined to die alone into oblivion.

Would be pointless. You ever heard of Maranos? Jews can freely lie and pretend to be non-jews to fit in. At least if they're public about being jew can know who they are

Nothing will happen.

Cope, kikecels are the truest of truecels. Curries like you can get beta buck arrange married.

Jfl.
Jewish people are Basically white people I see them with women all the time. A lot of them are hideous. A lot of them are hideous beyond anything though. However they do practice eugenics. To say that there are no attractive jews is quite stupid. They basically run everything anyway.

Yes.

47497.jpg

I don't discriminate against any incel based on religion or race. On the other hand if they are faggot then I would discriminate.

Jewish people are Basically white people I see them with women all the time. A lot of them are hideous. A lot of them are hideous beyond anything though. However they do practice eugenics. To say that there are no attractive jews is quite stupid. They basically run everything anyway.
No running everything for your face. But yeah, there are good looking jews like people of most groups (except abos).

Cope!

@Master @Fat Link @proudweeb @Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle persecute and ban jews starting with @Copexodius Maximus
8EBC56EB AC82 44B2 ABE5 304FDC50913E

Last edited:
Nah, need to ban them from human settlements.

No. Besides most Jews are plebs just like the rest of us, and this is especially true for jews who are incels. They suffer from their tribesmens actions just like the rest of us

His phenotype isn't much better than my own, which simply means that my DNA is of higher quality.

No @Copexodius Maximus is one of my favourite users. Probably the best user with over 20K posts. Most of them are trannie postmaxxers

No @Copexodius Maximus is one of my favourite users. Probably the best user with over 20K posts. Most of them are trannie postmaxxers
:lul: :lul: :lul:
People have been trying to get me banned since I joined due to being kike.

But what I hate most is piece of shit niggers like @wereq who pretend they’re cool with me and call for my ban at the first opportunity.

Jews aren't to blame for my defectiveness.