Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we ban Jews on this site ?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date

Ban Jews from this site

• Total voters
How many shekels did you pay the mods?
0, they’re not going to ban me for my race. But the fact people want me banned for being kike is more proof that kike = death sentence.

I'm part jew but I have a very strong anti-Zionist stand. I was baptized catholic. My religion is agnostic. I'm predominantly northern European, though.
im Jewish genetically but not religoiusly.
never got into any religion in my life, i was athiest since the moment of birth
im a partially supporter of israel and zionism

im Jewish genetically but not religoiusly.
never got into any religion in my life, i was athiest since the moment of birth
im a partially supporter of israel and zionism
A jew/zionist can never be a incel. If you are not going to have children or do anything to advance the race, then there is no point in caring.

do it for my own good, reading about all this misery and unfairness is destroying my mental health

This is on par with race baiting. Divide and conquer.

Absolutely not. Jews have orchestrated the social issues that men are facing today. Unfortunately I have to lump them all together because they can’t be trusted

Admitting to being jewish here should warrant a ban.

@Copexodius Maximus The guy 2 posts above made an account just to defend you :feelsaww:

@Copexodius Maximus The guy 2 posts above made an account just to defend you :feelsaww:
Actually no :feelshaha:, I just decided today to create an account, it's something I was thinking of doing but hadn't really taken a moment to do until today. And then I stumbled upon this thread. But yes I was mostly a lurker and I usually like @Copexodius Maximus posts, also he puts efforts into his messages unlike many other posters from what I've seen (no offense to anyone).

Actually no :feelshaha:, I just decided today to create an account, it's something I was thinking of doing but hadn't really taken a moment to do until today. And then I stumbled upon this thread. But yes I was mostly a lurker and I usually like @Copexodius Maximus posts, also he puts efforts into his messages unlike many other posters from what I've seen (no offense to anyone).
:lul: :lul: :feelsYall:

Admitting to being jewish here should warrant a ban.
Everyone would just hide it then, which is even dumber.

Exactly, it’s a classic race bait thread.

ok GrAY just ignore the fact feminism is jewish and jews have been the biggest cause of inceldom. Next you'll apply that same trash tier cuck argument on gender or LGBT.

would not surprise me if you are an alt

Regular Jews no

(((Zionists))) yes

Yes, kikes are behind most of the factors that contribute to our inceldom from (((feminism))) to the (((sexual revolution)))

1) Every greycel should be forced to provide nose pics (with measurements), foreskin pics and family name (with ID proof).

2) The jews should be marked with a jew star and be forced to pay monthly jew taxes of 10$ or get permabanned.

3) The only profile pictures allowed for kikes should be nose pics, bars of soap or lamp shades.

4) When jewish behavior is observed the kikecel needs to pay a fine of 200$ to @wereq or @Adolf Hitler.

5) When the shekels are not paid within a week the jew gets doxxed and permabanned.

6) Permabanned kikes get displayed as "soaped" instead of "banned".

7) Jews shouldn't be able make threads and will only reply when they are spoken to, or will face permaban and doxxing.

Last edited:
1) Every greycel should be forced to provide nose pics (with measurements), foreskin pics and family name (with ID proof).

2) The jews should be marked with a jew star and be forced to pay monthly jew taxes of 10$ or get permabanned.

3) The only profile pictures allowed for kikes should be nose pics, bars of soap or lamp shades.

4) When jewish behavior is observed the kikecel needs to pay a fine of 200$ to @wereq or @Adolf Hitler.

5) When the shekels are not paid within a week the jew gets doxxed and permabanned.

7) Jews shouldn't be able make threads and will only reply when they are spoken to, or will face permaban and doxxing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/D4L61QObQ3M

I like the way you think

No jews
Especially incel jews are not part of the power structures that oppresses us incels

Ban anime furry profiles instead
Ban female worship