Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should we go under cover?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
We already have the possibility of the FBI watching our asses. And once in a while a fakecell, or a women on here spying on us. Im starting to think we should do the same. Fight back. If there gonna lurk on us. We should lurk back. Granted the FBI doesnt really have there social forum. Not much we can do on that. But feminists that spy on us do have there social forums. Multiple of em. Im thinking we go spy on em, maybe learn algorithms, and strike em by doing a massive troll spam. Or somthing to make it clear we dont want them on our site. Vice already talked about those who went undercover on our site. Bitches who think there preventing a terror attack. What do you guys think?

I don't care about their forums. They can spy on us all day if they want to.

Their wasted time. Their loss.

If you didn't want to be spied on by the feds (some guy posted leaked documents about FBI monitoring this forum and also Roblox) you should've gone onto one of the smaller incel forums. Doesn't work for me though because you get permabanned by default on half of all incel forums for being anti-pedophilia (JFL at this lolicope)

"once in a while" jfl

That site has more lurkers and feds than real incels.

It is not a bad idea; everyone can do it in their own way. I refuse to be nice to anyone who is not nice to me, so I see the appeal in this idea. At the very least monitor them as they do us.

We already have the possibility of the FBI watching our asses. And once in a while a fakecell, or a women on here spying on us. Im starting to think we should do the same. Fight back. If there gonna lurk on us. We should lurk back. Granted the FBI doesnt really have there social forum. Not much we can do on that. But feminists that spy on us do have there social forums. Multiple of em. Im thinking we go spy on em, maybe learn algorithms, and strike em by doing a massive troll spam. Or somthing to make it clear we dont want them on our site. Vice already talked about those who went undercover on our site. Bitches who think there preventing a terror attack. What do you guys think?
We can all try and ddos those sites and forums,fairly easy with the right tools and organization.

If you didn't want to be spied on by the feds (some guy posted leaked documents about FBI monitoring this forum and also Roblox) you should've gone onto one of the smaller incel forums. Doesn't work for me though because you get permabanned by default on half of all incel forums for being anti-pedophilia (JFL at this lolicope)

A lot of you fags bring the unwanted attention.

"once in a while" jfl

That site has more lurkers and feds than real incels.
Which is scary to think about but also lifefuel and a :whitepill:(dont know if thats a whitepill emoji or not). If we have normies and the feds this scared already and we are still realistically a fraction of the population, how much power and influence would we have if we actually recruited the majority of real life incels to our ideology? Most irl incels are still blue pilled and in denial or hiding/lurking.

Which is scary to think about but also lifefuel and a :whitepill:(dont know if thats a whitepill emoji or not). If we have normies and the feds this scared already and we are still realistically a fraction of the population, how much power and influence would we have if we actually recruited the majority of real life incels to our ideology? Most irl incels are still blue pilled and in denial or hiding/lurking.
True, we are like 200 lonely guys rotting in our bedrooms and they're scared. :feelskek:

Let's focus on group cohesion, power and wealth for now

I lurk on IT everyday

"we" ahhahaha

If you didn't want to be spied on by the feds (some guy posted leaked documents about FBI monitoring this forum and also Roblox) you should've gone onto one of the smaller incel forums. Doesn't work for me though because you get permabanned by default on half of all incel forums for being anti-pedophilia (JFL at this lolicopE
FBI its probably spying youtube kids, they need to put the diversity hire somewhere