Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should we pretend to be hard and emotionless or embrace the fact that we have them?

Should we pretend to be hard and emotionless or embrace the fact that we have them?

• Pretend

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Be yourself

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
What the title says. Should we pretend to be hard and emotionless or embrace the fact that we have emotions?

Society :society: doesn't care about men's feelings but finds them rather creepy and weird. They consider them a sign of weakness. Therefore, pretending to be hard and emotionless would be "better" for fitting in. Pretending to be something you're not is kinda ass though. What do?

christian bale GIF

I should probably mention that by "being hard" I don't mean having an erection, you dirty fucks.

Men are intended to repress their emotions
Emotional control is what separates men from foids

Embracing emotion is the gateway drug to faggotry and tranny shit

You can go to self improvement youtube channels for coping purposes such as pretending you are stoic bad boy

Last edited:
Not really, you have to hide emotions from others not yourself

The only way to be emotionless is if the brain amygdala isn't there or working. Even psychopaths feel something but it's just not strong like ours they aren't fully emotionless. I would call him them half robot half human
They are based ngl. Finest mistake you made

I didn't say they weren't based I just said the truth that they are basically half robot half human.
Yeah. Nothing wrong with being gods fearful machines they are in fact superhuman. Now do you have blueprints to your first woman eve. ? If you can recode the very first foid from your source code to this reality you can theoretically control all foid builds in this universe

Last edited:
Men are intended to repress their emotions
Emotional control is what separates men from foids

Embracing emotion is the gateway drug to faggotry and tranny shit
Embrace your hate lord vader

The only way to be emotionless is if the brain amygdala isn't there or working. Even psychopaths feel something but it's just not strong like ours they aren't fully emotionless. I would call him them half robot half human
I live in a delusion where I am rational, decisive and unfeeling, where in reality I am neurotic, cowardly and weak

if you show emotions u will just get mocked harder.
it cant happen for you

if u react then it will just get worse
dont react and the pain will subside

the subsiding of pain is what we need

im angry that i get mocked everywhere i go
i should learn to shut the hell up
i talk to much i have adhd. im low iq. im legit a loser

im being punished by God