Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we raise the Graycel threshold to 1000 posts ?

Should we

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Raising the threshold from 500 to 1000 posts makes leaving graycel academy more meaningful cause it takes more time if you’re not a spammer.

@ElTruecel thoughts ?

it should be based on join date

I don't even look at post count so much mainly join date So many people just postmaxx where it doesn't even matter what level of posts a graycel is.

I don't even look at post count so much mainly join date So many people just postmaxx where it doesn't even matter what level of posts a graycel is.
Join date is unfair cause it doesn’t change

Join date is unfair cause it doesn’t change
Well it shows how long you've been in the community, the amount of time that has past since you joined changes.

Well it shows how long you've been in the community, the amount of time that has past since you joined changes.
I don’t think somebody with thousands of posts should be considered a graynigger because of their join date

I don’t think somebody with thousands of posts should be considered a graynigger because of their join date
They should because people postmaxx all the time, you have probably postmaxxed yourself lol, 1800 posts in under a month.

They should because people postmaxx all the time, you have probably postmaxxed yourself lol, 1800 posts in under a month.
The whole system should be based on join date because it shows how long you've been in the community. A 2020 cel with 300 posts is more respectable than a 2023 cel wirh 2000

I agree, let's make it based on join date :feelsEhh::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

Probably should be based on your zip code.- Anybody with a lower zip code is automatically grey

You could increase your forum status by moving to Hawaii

I only have 2 posts in the sewers 2

Then this would also discourage postmaxxers
Postmaxxers can get very annoying. There should be a way to reward those who make high effort posts on here. There's many great users who've joined past 2020 and I enjoy reading their threads.

Me on the other hand, despite my join date, I haven't really posted all that much on here. And usually my posts are of no substance. I mainly lurk.

How about some kind of reputation system. You can upvote/downvote posts and such? A lot of the real old school forums had that.

raise it to how many ever posts OP has plus 1

It’s okay the way it is.

How about some kind of reputation system. You can upvote/downvote posts and such? A lot of the real old school forums had that.
I think we should be an inclusive community, open to incels of all kind, having a voting system disadvantages those that can’t write as good as others, and it is a disadvantage to non-native English speakers.
We shouldn’t invite a mechanism of popularity into our forum, since it has already humiliated and isolated the most of us. Every incel that goes by the rules shall be welcome, after a brief but thorough period of probation.

Raising the threshold from 500 to 1000 posts makes leaving graycel academy more meaningful cause it takes more time if you’re not a spammer.
I agree with this, it would also weed out more infiltrators

I think we should be an inclusive community, open to incels of all kind, having a voting system disadvantages those that can’t write as good as others, and it is a disadvantage to non-native English speakers.
We shouldn’t invite a mechanism of popularity into our forum, since it has already humiliated and isolated the most of us. Every incel that goes by the rules shall be welcome, after a brief but thorough period of probation.
Hmm what about a badge system? Like how the military gives out little medals when a soldier does something above and beyond.

Hmm what about a badge system? Like how the military gives out little medals when a soldier does something above and beyond.
I think there’s nothing against rewarding good posting as a sign of respect and appreciation, but we shall not raise the bar for newcomers.
For Greycels I’d suggest excluding off-topic and sewers posts from their post count regarding the greycel status, so that people have to substantially contribute, but not wait 1-2 months to be recognized.

Nope. To be honest I think postmaxxing would be non existent if you were just allowed choose whatever color you want for your username once you reach 500 posts.

It's too easy to get 500 posts tbh

The faggots here will downvote anything lol so its bot a good idea

No I agree. I read posts most of the time and not comment on them.
Join date doesn’t matter this forum probably won’t be around in another 5-6 years or even 3 years

Join date doesn’t matter this forum probably won’t be around in another 5-6 years or even 3 years

You said the same thing about your YouTube channel.

You said the same thing about your YouTube channel.
This forum is 6 years old in 6 more years it’ll be 12 years old unlikely it’ll last 12 years in this gynocentric society

This forum is 6 years old in 6 more years it’ll be 12 years old unlikely it’ll last 12 years in this gynocentric society

I mean the admins have been doing a good job keeping it alive.

Depends: Iceland is neither the US, nor part of the EU, thus there’s no real leverage to close down this forum.

I think the BEST WAY to make the forum unattractive to glowies and Incel tear users is to ban all talk
related to illegal things. Technically we can't actually stop any female coming here because they just
register as a incel. We can't ban any I.T member coming here as they do the same. All you can do is
make the forum as unattractive to them as possible.

Trolling went UP when incels were portrayed as geeky losers with machine guns by the media. You
also have to target those with high post counts who have infiltrated the forum and pretending
to be incels. You do this by banning all illegal talk.

The 'style' of mocking women could also be changed. By using intelligent humour over 'all women are sluts''
would actually make it more difficult for people to pick holes in and would gather less attention from undesireables.

For instance - Instead of allowing people to say ''all women are sluts'' instead post TINDER screenshots of
women acting like sluts.

In conclusion the forum is too attractive to undesireables.

Last edited:
500 is okay but ban posting to sewers to get to 1000 to ensure some type of Incel integrity

Over for join date cels