Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should we run the ogre game ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
images

Giga kek. I'd be the only true ogre though.

Only hight T ogres can run ogre game, low T soyboys can't.

I'm high T ogre, is that a lifefuel for me ?
Yes, high T is always better than low T. Low T incel is the lowest form of existence. At least if you're high T people won't fuck with you and you can get some respect.

Yes, high T is always better than low T. Low T incel is the lowest form of existence. At least if you're high T people won't fuck with you and you can get some respect.
I look like an ugly ogre with beard and harsh, lifeless look. That's what made people stop bullying me.

I look like an ugly ogre with beard and harsh, lifeless look. That's what made people stop bullying me.
I look even uglier with a beard. Kek.

I grow beard to make me look more masculine and aggressive. Compensation for being a midget lol.
With a nose as big and crooked as mine, I'm already masculine and aggressive looking.

High T ogres are good at catching bitches at certain time of the month, it's been studied with science

I would suggest hitting the clubs and looking for that crazy bitch who went out in the cold in tight dress because she is single and that time of the month

Yes this could work for me, but I'm severely have high inhibition and mental problems and barriers

I wanna try running ogregame but it's hard for me to bloatmax