Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Most 18 year old girls have a higher body count than Darth Vader

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
Random thought but Anakin Skywalker was my hero growing up and I just realized that almost every foid body count mogs Darth Vader and he only had sex with one foid his entire life, the most powerful force user in the galaxy, the CHOSEN one. No foid should have a body count more than 1. They should keep their purity until they find one man and stay with one man for life. All throughout history this was the way until feminism began

most are over 15 by then id bet

Foids past 17 have a body count higher than Holocaust "deaths"

Most JB's legit have higher body counts than boomers & Gen Xers yet Agecucks will still bury their heads in the sand.

@BlueCore @Simba

Random thought but Anakin Skywalker was my hero growing up and I just realized that almost every foid body count mogs Darth Vader and he only had sex with one foid his entire life, the most powerful force user in the galaxy, the CHOSEN one. No foid should have a body count more than 1. They should keep their purity until they find one man and stay with one man for life. All throughout history this was the way until feminism began
they all deserve to be raped.

Wrong they don't even have a 10s body count

Most JB's legit have higher body counts than boomers & Gen Xers yet Agecucks will still bury their heads in the sand.

@BlueCore @Simba
they're so insufferable

Higher bodycount than Josef Mengele, with his Experiments on Jews.
Higher bodycount than Zyklon B Gas

All throughout history this was the way until feminism began

Did you even open a history book my dude? This is literally a Feminist myth, Feminists claim that they were responsible for this, but there's plenty of evidence that this wasn't the case.

It baffles me how many men on this forum take literally everything Feminists says at face value, like believing in the mythical patriarchy (only low IQ people do). Female nature is promiscuous and toilets always sleep around.

Darth Vader was an incel from day 1, in the first scene Darth Vader was introduced (chronologically) Padme was much older than him and it was creepy as fuck that she was sexually attracted to such a young child. Literally the only thing notable about Darth Vader is that he's the only human who can pod race.

Higher body count than Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, and COVID-19 put together.

Conspiracy theory: every disease in history is an STD for toilets as they can only get sick sexually from new Chad partners, only men can spread it by coughing.

Darth Vader was an incel from day 1, in the first scene Darth Vader was introduced (chronologically) Padme was much older than him and it was creepy as fuck that she was sexually attracted to such a young child.
huh?

they're so insufferable
They virtue signal about it because it makes them feel good. Not because they actual believe what they are saying.

Luke,

I am you're father.