Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should women be allowed to wear this outside?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

women shouldnt even be allowed to go outside in the first place

No and the fact that so many do is proof enough that society has failed.

I’m sorry man I didn’t know, if it makes you feel better the truth is I’m a single child with a single mom who is extremely narcissistic
All jfl brocel, no offensive taken

I’m sorry man I didn’t know, if it makes you feel better the truth is I’m a single child with a single mom who is extremely narcissistic
That is extremely fucked up situation to be in, no wonder you ended up as an incel.

That is extremely fucked up situation to be in, no wonder you ended up as an incel.
100% probably the true reason, I have nothing else holding me back like other users here who claim to built like a stage 4 cancer patient

100% probably the true reason, I have nothing else holding me back like other users here who claim to built like a stage 4 cancer patient
How are you coping with it? Do you still live with her?

I wasn’t smart enough for math, had good grades in both English and science, also failed Health class etc cause of the Computer tests we had to do that was like 80% of our whole grade and I failed the multiple choice thing.

If they give me pussy yes
Otherwise no