Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should you try and sit with foids?

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
If you're at lunch and a foid you know is siting alone, should you ask if you can sit with her? I feel like I must ask first or else it will seem creepy but asking seems submissive.

Last edited:
If you're at lunch and a foid you know is siting alone, should you ask if you can sit with her?
Yes, See what they say, Observe them, See how rude and disgusting they can become, Document everything, Use a voice recorder aswell.

"Eww that ugly creep sat next to me" is what's gonna go through their minds if you are genuinely ugly.

Don't want to be swarmed by White Knights simps

Don't want to be labelled as a rapist

depends if shes in your social circle tbh

they will just sit somewhere else.

If you want to go to cuckoljail. They hold significant power.

No, if you're not attractive.

If you're at lunch and a foid you know is siting alone, should you ask if you can sit with her? I feel like I must ask first or else it will seem creepy but asking seems submissive.
No, you will make them feel uncomfortable. If you are a Chad, it will work

No they mere presence upsets me

they’ll move away if you sat next to them

"Eww that ugly creep sat next to me" is what's gonna go through their minds if you are genuinely ugly.
and “omg please dont fucking talk to me You disgusting virgin! i want chad to sit with me not some ogre freak like you!”

I would ask and if she says no i'd still sit there

Depends if she likes u or not

No, especially as a ugly male.

Fk what that foid thinks. Sit wherever you want.

in school some girls laughed at me because I sat close to them and that made me want to cry

Why are you afraid of appearing submissive when you are one of the most submissive cels on here ? No front

no give up

No it'll seem creepy and pathetic either way especially if there's other seats available :lul: