Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Shower or Fap?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
3 or 4 nofap day, I don't want to fap at all, cool

Fap one more time and then shower

Buy a mcdonald's mikalshake and pour in on your penis

Go eat a high cal meal and watch anime. That should kill your need to fap.

Yeah I always buy the cheep single cheeseburgers and get 3 for like 3 dollars (double cheeseburgers are too expensive)
I would maybe get 2 of the single ones, but not 3. I would gain 10 pounds from that alone.

I would maybe get 2 of the single ones, but not 3. I would gain 10 pounds from that alone.
It’s 200 calories each so like 600 and a mc flurry is 300. My maintenance is 1500 and I eat a meal a day usually I might skip eating because I feel like masturbating all day.

It’s 200 calories each so like 600 and a mc flurry is 300. My maintenance is 1500 and I eat a meal a day usually I might skip eating because I feel like masturbating all day.
I probably eat 1000 calories a day and I'm still slightly overweight.

I probably eat 1000 calories a day and I'm still slightly overweight.
Make sure you are counting right to the dot. One meal may look like 1000 calories but in reality a lot more (a large bag of popcorn at the movies is ~1500 calories)

Make sure you are counting right to the dot. One meal may look like 1000 calories but in reality a lot more (a large bag of popcorn at the movies is ~1500 calories)
Oh...yeah that's the main issue here.

3 faps in a row?
A travesty, stop at once.