Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy SHUT DOWN INCELS.IS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
"How fucking dare you sexist and misogynistic Incels hate on wahmen 24/7 Wahmen only care about your personality not your looks. I know because I myself am in a open relationship with a 50 year old obese pansexual disabled mixed race woman. Incels.is needs to be shut down for hate speech and misogyny. I literally can't even... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

View: https://i.imgur.com/MWPSas9.jpeg

Last edited:
THERE IS ALMOST A THOUSAND PEOPLE WATCHING US RIGHT NOW

How fucking dare you sexist and misogynistic Incels hate on wahmen 24/7 Wahmen only care about your personality not your looks. I know because I myself am in a open relationship with a 50 year old obese pansexual disabled mixed race woman. Incels.is needs to be shut down for hate speech and misogyny. I literally can't even... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View: https://i.imgur.com/MWPSas9.jpeg

A11

THERE IS ALMOST A THOUSAND PEOPLE WATCHING US RIGHT NOW
They should atleast need to pay a subscription to look at us.
Zoos aren't free either :dab::dab::dab:

You gotta love the judiciary

Screenshot 2022 05 25 230717

They can report us to the FBI or whatever all they want, they don't give a fuck. They know we are not a concrete, material threat. In fact they want to keep us around so they can publish an eye-catching report every once in a while to stir up publicity and funding for their glownigger careers.

We've been DDOS'd so many times but the admins are too high IQ to let us get bogged down for long. You can't technologically outsmart a bunch of basement dwellers who live their lives on the internet.

And even when the Jew York Times targeted and doxxed our admins specifically—others came in to fill the vacuum and to preserve the forbidden truth of the blackpill. A truth that reveals itself in the social reality of every ugly non-NT male who has the courage to honestly see their own experiences for what they are, regardless how hard tradcons and leftist faggots try to silence us.

We are the dirt and shit stains of the human species. But dirt and shit cannot die :feelsdevil:

"Don't call me a cuck". Proceeds to give the most cucked explanation of all time. Why do cucks always look like this?
It's a joke video bro.

There is a greater number of misogynists on [other platforms] than incels is.

Maybe not %of, but inarguably more misogynists in total.

I think principally they are not as upset about misogyny as they are the lack of censorship on this forum.

Ask anyone who uses the internet to describe a misogynist and they will always describe an incel, despite the overwhelming majority of 'misogyny' coming from average people.