Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sick with desire

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
Got home from the gym, ate while watching anime, showered, now I am stuck in bed. All I can think about is the lack of sex and intimacy in my life. It's funny how working hard at the gym makes me depressed this way. Fapping feels like admitting defeat; there are people out there who have others to please them with just a phone call...

All my copes are worthless all of a sudden. No desire to play the video games that I have been enjoying over my break. I have parents who have paid a lot to get me where I am, but I hate them for their part in my celibacy... fuck this life.

All my copes are worthless all of a sudden. No desire to play the video games that I have been enjoying over my break.

I also find less and less enjoyment in games.

I also find less and less enjoyment in games.
When will they make a game that simulates a strange woman's touch? Maybe the ricecels in japan will figure something out.

I'm only living to watch the collapse. Hopefully the shit going down in Virginia blows up and I can watch a bunch of cucks get gunned down by guys that don't want to give up their guns.

same this is hell

nothing to do besides LDAR

I'm lonely as fuck and it's killing me

Types out FastBananaCEO on his phone while GigaStacy is clenching his torso in bed
No she went on holiday with her family for Christmas and I haven't seen her in almost 3 days

Right now I’m hooked on league of legends for some reason. Once I lose interest it will be 24/7 on this forum to cope