Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Signs of end times: r/justneckbeardthings makes fun of hippie soy father for his unwillingness of exercise

Neckbeards have families, while the cool guys spend all day scrolling reddit

ok, but he DOES look soy. and what he said is also soy. you look at these people and you immediately know what they are like

good, this soy found his looksmatch

holy fuck, not only does he look giga soy, but his wife too.
Soy Boy and Soy Girl

And the kid will turn into Soy Kid. Over before it even began

jews are at it again fellas :feelsaww:

Truly over. For as long as I have known this place, they used to make fun of unhygenic fat weebs. Nowadays they makd fun of this happy hippie nerd dads just because they look soy

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/12432o0/even_married_folks_can_give_off_neckbeardvibes/

Screenshot 20230401 184304 169
Screenshot 20230401 184219 705

Malcolm and Simone Collins are pronatalists — people who want to preserve civilization by having tons of genetically superior kids. Will their quest land them on the wrong side of history?
now i know why redditors are seething

jews are at it again fellas :feelsaww:
jews must be very mad at them
View attachment 733108View attachment 733109

now i know why redditors are seething

she is literally his perfect lookmatch tbh.
also how the fuck is this guy a " neckbeard", he probably needs 4 months to grown 2 bits of hair while i grow them in 16 hours max

ok, but he DOES look soy. and what he said is also soy. you look at these people and you immediately know what they are like
holy fuck, not only does he look giga soy, but his wife too.
Soy Boy and Soy Girl

And the kid will turn into Soy Kid. Over before it even began
I know that he looks soy and his argument for not exercising is fucking retarded, but the point is that redditors hate everyone, whether it's normies that don't care about anything redditors do care about, LDARmaxxed NEETbux basement dwellers, hypermasculine gurus that boast about how much they can lift, fuck women and make money, and even chill harmless hippy good role model citizens only trying to live their lives

chill harmless hippies that are only trying to live their lives
well, redditors dont have a life, so they need to keep stalking others n giving their shit opnions about

She kinda sexy :feelsokman: imagine banging her and growing your babies in there :feelsohh: