[Blackpill] SilencePill / CensorshipPill: "Why can't Incels just shut up & be silent & just stop whinging all the time"???

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
33d 23h 17m

Why the fuck should we be silent?

If it doesn't matter then we can't we just freely say our opinion?

They don't owe us anything... Then why should we be expected to owe them anything?

Last edited:
G

guaucel

Major
40d 1h 36m
Just kill all the jesuits theory

Snowman888

Snowman888

Officer
★★
6d 8h 51m
Normies and society want us dead

grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★
68d 15h 58m
They don't owe us anything... Then why should we be expected to owe them anything?
The problem is that we have guys here who keep claiming that they are owed sex (like they say governments should mandate girlfriends or something).

Of course normies will look at this and say all incels want this.

I'm all for freedom, including sexual freedom, but with freedom comes responsibilities. The government must not use taxes to pay for the consequences of reproductive behavior.

Also sexual freedom should mean prostitution should be legal, in all its forms.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
33d 23h 17m
The problem is that we have guys here who keep claiming that they are owed sex (like they say governments should mandate girlfriends or something).

Of course normies will look at this and say all incels want this.

I'm all for freedom, including sexual freedom, but with freedom comes responsibilities. The government must not use taxes to pay for the consequences of reproductive behavior.

Also sexual freedom should mean prostitution should be legal, in all its forms.
Agreed.
Normies and society want us dead
We know

1589993210124.png

We agree with you but shut up as you can be causing more "Terrorist atrocities"...
1589993312410.png

#NousSommesIncels

You can't kill an Idea/Facts & the fundamental Truth of the World.

Last edited:
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
33d 23h 17m

"Stop :redpill: ing & :blackpill: ing people"...

Basically live in depression & delusion with the false optimistic :bluepill:

S

Stutercel

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 1h 5m
Shit is getting out of hand fast. Gov thought they could control us by castrating and using AI to micromanage the masses, well, they were wrong

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
★★★★
23d 19h 19m
They can brag about their sexual/romantic experiences with some used up whore all damn day and endlessly complain about their irrelevant "problems" but WE'RE the ones who should keep quiet? JFL nah. They all can go fuck themselves.

B

Bazinga

Recruit
★★
19h 25m
I've posted this before and I'll say it again.

The fundamental problem that they have with us isn't that we're sexless, that we exist, or even our viewpoints.

The problem is that incels as a group are achieving something called CLASS CONSCIOUSNESS. Or in a nutshell that incels have a shared identity, that we as a group have shared interests, and we can collectively agitate for change. This poses a major threat to the ruling authorities because while incels acting individually and doing meaningless shit with bad PR like mass shootings are easily dealt with, incels COLLECTIVELY performing acts of resistance such as not working, protesting, or whatever else is a much greater threat. That's what will happen if we do achieve class consciousness and manage to organize ourselves into a cohesive identity that can advocate for legitimate policy goals such as government funded sexbots or less money to single mothers. Plus those with class consciousness will spread it to others and blackpill ever increasing amounts of the 30% of sexless young men.

This is also visible in every attempt to "deradicalize" incels or the advice they give to us. The first step is ALWAYS to leave incel forums. You need to cut off individuals from the group. Make them not identify with the idea of an "incel community". Remove their identification with the group. Only then does it become important to them to actually change our viewpoints. That's because the biggest problem isn't our viewpoints, it's that we're collectively sharing them and will end up advocating for change.

"The most dangerous thing in America is a nigga with a library card" t. Brother Mouzone.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
★★
6d 2h 28m
I think this is the worst thing about inceldom, that you're expected to just shut up and work until you die.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Counterintelligence
★★★★★
53d 16h 19m
I think this is the worst thing about inceldom, that you're expected to just shut up and work until you die.
That's the slave class in general, but it applies to us more strongly, since we're aware that there's no light at the end of the tunnel. There is no wife, minivan, and 2.5 kids as a reward for being a mindless cog. The more slaves who have no chance at upward social mobility realize that they have no chance, the more the system tends to chaos.

This is why the black pill is dangerous. It's a dangerous idea, not for any superficial loners going ER reason, but for the greater damage it's capable of inflicting on social control systems.

The fundamental problem that they have with us isn't that we're sexless, that we exist, or even our viewpoints.

The problem is that incels as a group are achieving something called CLASS CONSCIOUSNESS. Or in a nutshell that incels have a shared identity, that we as a group have shared interests, and we can collectively agitate for change. This poses a major threat to the ruling authorities because while incels acting individually and doing meaningless shit with bad PR like mass shootings are easily dealt with, incels COLLECTIVELY performing acts of resistance such as not working, protesting, or whatever else is a much greater threat. That's what will happen if we do achieve class consciousness and manage to organize ourselves into a cohesive identity that can advocate for legitimate policy goals such as government funded sexbots or less money to single mothers. Plus those with class consciousness will spread it to others and blackpill ever increasing amounts of the 30% of sexless young men.

This is also visible in every attempt to "deradicalize" incels or the advice they give to us. The first step is ALWAYS to leave incel forums. You need to cut off individuals from the group. Make them not identify with the idea of an "incel community". Remove their identification with the group. Only then does it become important to them to actually change our viewpoints. That's because the biggest problem isn't our viewpoints, it's that we're collectively sharing them and will end up advocating for change.

"The most dangerous thing in America is a nigga with a library card" t. Brother Mouzone.
High IQ.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
33d 23h 17m
Some high IQ responses on this thread. Thanks.
"Female empowerment" = eugenics
Female preaching of equality = hypocrisy.
The chasm & vortex are growing.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
82d 3h 5m
Why can't women just Stfu and suck my dick?

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
33d 23h 17m

Basically just shut up & suffer...

Answer me... Why should we?

Who are you to decide what is decent? AND why we should be that?

Last edited:
D

DarwinsDisgrace

Recruit
★★★
9d 10h 35m
Shit is getting out of hand fast. Gov thought they could control us by castrating and using AI to micromanage the masses, well, they were wrong
Now they can use the Coronavirus!

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
★★★
10d 1h 50m
I can't imagine being like those soyboys in those tweets.

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★
49d 10h 6m
or be witch-hunted by IT pedos friends.
This is why the black pill is dangerous. It's a dangerous idea, not for any superficial loners going ER reason, but for the greater damage it's capable of inflicting on social control systems.
Thats why they already started to witch hunt and put lonely outcasts behind the backs of each other.

Last edited:
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
66d 7h 21m

Density of a black hole IQ

Endlesscel

Endlesscel

Pain is Endless
★★★★
13d 7h 26m
Then these people need to stop looking for incels for then just to get mad over the comment. Don't let them silence us.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
★★★★★
23d 22h 34m
If they don't like our opinion, then why do they pay us so much attention? literally just click off the website and go live your normie life. you're not forced at gunpoint to come here and listen to our opinions

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
33d 23h 17m
If they don't like our opinion, then why do they pay us so much attention? literally just click off the website and go live your normie life. you're not forced at gunpoint to come here and listen to our opinions

Look at the last comment.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Counterintelligence
★★★★★
53d 16h 19m

Look at the last comment.
They have to create this laundry list fiction that tries extra hard to not say anything about a man's looks to convince themselves that it's not only looks that matter, because if that's all she really cared (the which she does), then it would mean that she's a bad person. This would strike a blow to her image and lower her social capital (perceived or actual).

This is just another dumb list.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
33d 23h 17m

Never heard of Female Dating Strategy or Pink Pill Feminism?

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

★★★★★
33d 23h 17m

At least he's honest in his NAZI attitude.

bait____

bait____

18 yo 5'7 failure
★★
19d 20h 42m
Just be a good goy theory

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
70d 1h 22m
“Psst, hey guys”

JFL it’s like jews saying “hey fellow white people”

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Recruit
★★
13h 40m

Why the fuck should we be silent?

If it doesn't matter then we can't we just freely say our opinion?

I love the response about "white ugly people..." uh what about nonwhite ugly people? Also ugly people who get sex always have something else going for them but that wasn't the point, it wasn't sex, it was jobs, they literally deflected to "have sex incel". Is this the raw IQ of the people we're dealing with??

Venomkore

Venomkore

Overlord
★★★★★
18d 10h 17m
“Psst, hey guys”

JFL it’s like jews saying “hey fellow white people”
My fellow white people, America WONT SURVIVE without mass immigration and gay parades! Think of our founding JUDEO CHRISTIAN VALUES

truthpill

truthpill

The next O'Pry
★★
15d 2h 2m
If we were wrong, they wouldn't need to silence us.