Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sim-Reality game we are playing but not that fun

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Obviously we are in some sort of simulation. I would actually say the world is fantastic. Like I was observing the layering of ambience, just in a corner of my backyard. There is super depth from different plants, to snails on the plants, to beautiful ambient sounds of different birds, wind, rain, etc. Squirrels running around, crows. Once I went out at night and there was even a buck deer with large antlers in my backyard, and this is in the middle of a dense city!

Also my full spectrum vision is filled with detail like from the grass, up to the fence, to trees in the background, to mountains in the distance up to the clouds.

Its also a sandbox world like if I dug a hole in the backyard it would be there, granted nature would fill it in and make it disappear in time, but say I put rocks in too, there would be permanence to some level.

And all this is just one lot in a city that people have altered a lot, it is just mind blowing the details when you get out walking around in nature.

Another impressive thing is not running into zone walls, the world is huge and making it a sphere keeps people in the world without hitting zone walls and losing immersion. And nature sort of overwhelms human interventions in time so the world regenerates so future players can keep enjoying it. Without some ham fisted thing like resets or obvious computer intervention to reset things.

Anyway, I could go on and on about the scale of the world, the diversity of landscapes, foliage, etc.

But then we get stuck with sickly, goblino, shit genetics characters which have zero chance.

So we are like ghosts observing things, but not able to 'get into the game' and experience so much of it.