Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simp embarasses himself on livestream to impress a foid

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
This simp joined a foids live and started singing for her, he didn’t even sing good, she laughed her ass off and kicked him out.

Then he joined again after some minutes and said: Please don’t kick me out, i do everything for you, please just tell me what to do

She started laughing her ass off again, like he was some kind of clown and kicked him out again.

Screenshots:

She’s laughing at him while he’s desperately begging her for a chance

Here he’s dancing and singing like a clown, she has a disgusted impression on her face

Last edited:
simping for camwhores is something i will never understand. you can't even get a whiff of pussy nigga wtf

Her male counterpart is what I imagine IncelTV looks like from his voice

This simp joined a foids live and started singing for her, he didn’t even sing good, she laughed her ass off and kicked him out.

Then he joined again after some minutes and said: Please don’t kick me out, i do everything for you, please just tell me what to do

She started laughing her ass off again, like he was some kind of clown and kicked him out again.

Screenshots:

Here he’s dancing and singing like a clown, she has a disgusted impression on her face

Brutal, over for jestermaxers. Sad he's desperate enough to simp for such an ugly whore.

Always amazes me why men that can easily mog with the right routine feel inferior to absolute goblins

Screenshots:

subhuman jestermaxxer