Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp gets mad at some guy catcalling a woman

"Confronted".

Expectation:
Downloadfile

Reality:
20211022 014057

@Robtical jfl look at this shit

Fucking boomers

Rich Cooper doing the work
Just hold frame bro

level 3
BillyLee

·26d
Wholesome
Silver
Hugz

Lol. Reminds of the time I was driving down the street with my friend. He shouted your a bitch to a lady on a porch for no reason. I slammed on the breaks reversed down the street and made him apologize to that woman. He was so fucking embarrassed. I don't think he did it again.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

Most gen xers are fucking Cucks

So much just to get pussy :feelskek:

AAAHHHH. I'm so scared. Now he's gonna go home and rant about inkels on Reddit and bring the patriarchy down with this post. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

level 3
BillyLee

·26d
Wholesome
Silver
Hugz

Lol. Reminds of the time I was driving down the street with my friend. He shouted your a bitch to a lady on a porch for no reason. I slammed on the breaks reversed down the street and made him apologize to that woman. He was so fucking embarrassed. I don't think he did it again.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow
I bet you that shit never happened. He is making it up for karma points

level 3
BillyLee

·26d
Wholesome
Silver
Hugz

ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow
Definitely happened.

That's what the 2nd amendment is for. Blow his bitch ass away

@Robtical jfl look at this shit
And he didn't get a crumb of used pussy that day. More proof that whiteknights are mentally ill faggots who like to pick on men half their size to try and impress random whores.

Lmfao what a pathetic faggot
We're reaching levels of simping behavior never known before

Last edited:
The simp is a bitch for not murdering the catcaller on camera :foidSoy:

This wouldn't have happened if the guy recording was a big violent looking nigger

if i was in america i’d carry around a gun in my pocket everywhere I go. I wonder how this simp woulda reacted if he had a gun pulled on him. he’d be the one running I bet.

And he didn't get a crumb of used pussy that day. More proof that whiteknights are mentally ill faggots who like to pick on men half their size to try and impress random whores.
That dude thinks he’s impressing people by defending random women but he’s just a mere tryhard and nothing else. Imagine caring about some random woman.

When i was bluepilled i did the same thing once.
So this guy grabbed his girlfriend by the neck and she was really horrified.
I wanted to stop him and acted like this bitch in the video, but the next thing i remember was waking up in the ambulance.

the zoomer generation in one video

Well the dude with the camera got punked at least stop shivering and moving back. Definitely a pussy. White Knight won this time

The funniest thing is, that he won't get laid

Well the dude with the camera got punked at least stop shivering and moving back. Definitely a pussy. White Knight won this time
He still looked like a dumb faggot thirsty for validation from used whores. The whiteknight fag would have never stepped up to some black guys like that.

i hope this cuck pulls this shit with the wrong person someday

He still looked like a dumb faggot thirsty for validation from used whores. The whiteknight fag would have never stepped up to some black guys like that.
If he confronted a rapist or a domestic abuser they would’ve fought back against the simp
i hope this cuck pulls this shit with the wrong person someday
And gets shot in call of duty
Hopefully he gets raped by a pack of Jeffrey Dahmer clones

Last edited:
If he confronted a rapist or a domestic abuser they would’ve fought back against the simp
He was probably picking on a guy much smaller than him, he would never confront a guy around his own size or bigger.

He was probably picking on a guy much smaller than him, he would never confront a guy around his own size or bigger.
the only person i can understand being upset over the catcall is maybe a dad. but caring about some random woman you don't know is dumb

Lol, it was that white knight having a meltdown.

the only person i can understand being upset over the catcall is maybe a dad. but caring about some random woman you don't know is dumb
THis man has broken the rules of the multiverse order
if i was in america i’d carry around a gun in my pocket everywhere I go. I wonder how this simp woulda reacted if he had a gun pulled on him. he’d be the one running I bet.
He would be the one begging for mercy at the hands of my shining white light

AAAHHHH. I'm so scared. Now he's gonna go home and rant about inkels on Reddit and bring the patriarchy down with this post. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

He’s a retarded cuck

A fight is a thrilling a thing which makes you feel alive like nothing else (got into numerous fights in middle school years). Even IF that soy has a body advantage he is only willing to go so far to White Knight so standing your ground is a good bet.

Now I wouldn't be so crude as to say that phrase to that woman but I forgive the incel in that he's just exploring his boundaries and practicing sexual self-assertion, saying to the world he too is a sexual being. I'd have been more subtle -- I'd say the foid "wow you look great, email me at BornToBone @ gmail dot com for a good time'! :dab::dab::dab: Surely the soys can't get mad that?

What years of cuckoldry do to a man.

I used to have his mentality. I was disgusted by the idea of Shannon Rose flirting with another man.

After some patient thought however....

Simps hate it because they don't have the balls to catcall.

Looks like a fucking gangstalker

Ultimately, they're both bluepilled cucks