Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Simp Hansen live

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhDuaobn-sA
All this nigga does is put mentally ill attention seeking whores on a pedestal. Jfl look at the NPC hiveminds in the chat all saying the same thing, virtue signaling like they give a shit. Women are above Gods in 2020.

Last edited:
And puts lonely men in jail for not wanting to fuck old women

Story sounds fake as fuck

Simp Hansen, jfl.

he literally selling voice acting on fiverr at this point

I hate that faggot.
Why?
Look at my custom title :feelsLSD:

I'm not sure I get what you mean, do you mean he would hate you because of your title?
Yes, because I am a Virtuous Hebephile ( in Roblox ) emphasis on the Virtuous part

Cringe hansen being a faggot thinking dating a 17 year old is pedophilia when it's not
America is way too bluepilled

I know who you are Chris Hansen, but I prefer to call you Chris Handsome. I watch your TV show all the time, so you can bring them cameras and police waiting outside, It dont make a difference

What ever happened to the onision drama?
I remember they turned up to his house and onision called the cops on them.

Was the case dropped or did he sell the story? I know hansen had some assistant that fucked something up apparently.

I know who you are Chris Hansen, but I prefer to call you Chris Handsome. I watch your TV show all the time, so you can bring them cameras and police waiting outside, It dont make a difference
:feelskek:
What ever happened to the onision drama?
I remember they turned up to his house and onision called the cops on them.

Was the case dropped or did he sell the story? I know hansen had some assistant that fucked something up apparently.
Hansen isn't so much dropping it as his involvement in the story has reached it's logical stopping point.

Hansen isn't law enforcement. He has done all he can by reporting on the incidents, interviewing alleged victims and people connected to the case, and connecting people with law enforcement. The only legit mess up would be the handling of the sarah laptop by his former producer. Most criticism of Hansen right now comes from his association with a relatively scummy lawyer and for plugging a doctor who is involved with a medical technology company with interesting claims. Remember that most lawyers are pretty scummy and to get an interview with someone, there frequently has to be something for the interviewed to gain. Hansen is also only willing to interview the onion on his terms, which are a traditional and prerecorded interview.

Really the Hansen Chapter is done. We are now in the law enforcement chapter. Hansen can move on to another subject until there is more to say on the subject.

Will a legitimate case be made by local or federal law enforcement? We don't know.

Will there be any more public news on the case? We don't know.

Will anything actually happen to the onion? We don't know.

Hansen is a reporter and doesn’t have much say in what happens. Since grooming isn’t illegal in the States Onion gets away free especially since he doesn’t have any other real cases against him. There just isn't any new developments in the Onision case. Every week he says he's continuing the case and gives updates as they come; but, it's in the hands of the law enforcement doing their investigations now.

Remember that this case could drag on another few years and we are just in the ramping up stage. There will be more chapters to this story before it's all over.

Ugly Goth whore who was abused by parents long before (Insert current degenerate rockstar who fucks complicit ugly duckling groupies) got hold of her. Even if she never met a celeb she still would've tried to suicide. This is coming from a poster whose own sister tried to rope skittles overdose.

Heard it a million times before. Without groupies rock music would not exist. Instead we'd have innocent Nickelodeon/Disney pop music since female child actors are angels, unaffected by puberty or menstrating........

Oh wait.

Well at least Nickelodeon is pedo free.

Oh wait.

Last edited:
Hansen is not so bad. All he does is weed out the lowest iq, least blackpilled incels among us who think they actually have a shot with JB