Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy SIMP KILLS HIMSELF AFTER BEING REJECTED

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
poor simp awkwardly tries to ascend with toilet, fails and kills himself after. toilet of course can't process this without asking the whole internet for gratification because they're all natural sociopaths

Its call True Love/Once in a LIfetime Love for Non Chad men.

:feelskek: numales literally on suicide watch

Comments: It's okay for you to want CHAD ONLY muh QWEEEEEEEN

Never off yourself because of female, toilettes don't deserve such importance given to their personas

the power they have over men is astonishing

>Plus I’ve also had issues of depression and insecurity.

Can this whore shut up.

Not sure if he's a simp tbh maybe he was an incel trying to ascend and he realized it was over

SHE WAS FUCKING CHADS ON TINDER WHILE SHE COMMITTED MANSLAUGHTER AGAINST HER "FRIEND"

Giphy

not your fault kween :soy:
Never off yourself because of female, toilettes don't deserve such importance given to their personas
tbh. if you're willing to nuke your life at least make an impact on the world or on a foid's life :feelsokman:

Last edited:
she probably just kek'd and made this thread for attention

66AAD5D0 EFFC 4E22 AAF0 E2CA0CE4F92E

I am going to ring this persons neck with my hands
not your fault kween :soy:

tbh. if you're willing to nuke your life at least make an impact on the world or on a foid's life :feelsokman:

inb4 redditers hit her with the dindu

she probably just kek'd and made this thread for attention

O my goddd my "friend" like totally killed himself because of me. I feel so bad.

Is it my fault?

(Already expects overwhelming positivity)

IMG 20200318 224525

Loneliness and isolation doesn't create suicidal feelings in people

Not sure if he's a simp tbh maybe he was an incel trying to ascend and he realized it was over
I agree
probably a bluepilled incel who couldn't handle getting rejected by this useless toilet

It's okay. She has been in his shoes.
JFL
QEjondvsnjbovfdonjvwc jofdbvnsdvnj vfdpofqdv,pobf,msndhbgkonjgfdonjfqdbiofqdbvomnljsdvonjgfqsdbhptfqdhebkonù :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

They probably consider it a badge of honor. See how amazing I am that a guy would rather die than be without me. Teefuckinghee.

if she was not interested she should have cut him off not lead him on with messages, foids like this are the reason we need men like E.R.

"He told me he was seeing a therapist" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: This is why the bluepill is so dangerous. I see people say they wish they were still bluepilled. Remember: This is the fate for bluepillers.

Comments: It's okay for you to want CHAD ONLY muh QWEEEEEEEN
Just make a good man go suicidal theory

This is what happens when Soys get blackpilled.

This is what having a oneitis gets you. Women are trash that chad dumps his cum in and tosses aside, not something to be coveted
Exactly. Never trust in these whores.

Bigger balls than I. Feel for the poor fella, if only he found incels.co as refuge RIP

O my goddd my "friend" like totally killed himself because of me. I feel so bad.

Is it my fault?

(Already expects overwhelming positivity)
exactly, man
why do toilets have to make everything about themselves?
The guy just died, why make a post about it?
What a piece of fucking garbage

Last edited:
I feel more bad for him than I do feel pity. Rejection really is tough.

Dying over some bitch hole lmao never. I'd live just to spite the people I hate.

It was over for him

He never could now about the black pill

I'm pretty sure the person who made the reddit post is a gay male, he posted it in r/askgaybros too lmao
Screenshot 20200323 051020 Reddit

She didn't care though. I don't get the speculations in here that she might not have cared and maybe only did it for attention. The clues are right in the post.

He liked her and she didn't like him.
He started to go to therapy and she started to distance herself from him and "move on". Move on as in leave him as a friend.
She then talking about she don't know if it's selfish or not, meaning she know what she did was selfish but don't want to admit to herself she was wrong.
Then said she didn't have all the details and don't know when he did it, but knows he kills himself. The guy was a literal distant memory to her until she finally remembered about him.

Stop acting like idiots. She legitimately made that post to get a confirmation from simps telling her it's not her fault and that it's okay and so on and so forth.
I will admit that if I feel like I did something bad, which I never do, I would probably try looking for people to tell me what I did wasn't wrong to clear my conscience and move on with my life. Just like her doing it and knowing that even though it was technically because of her and it was her fault that the dude killed himself, she will continue living and thinking "Well it was because he was unstable. Not me. Now to find a new chad to fuck."

Guy who i rejected killed himself... how can i make this about me?!

What a brave and strong woman, I upvoted and bought reddit gold. :^)
>Plus I’ve also had issues of depression and insecurity.

Can this whore shut up.

BASED

Last edited:
Simping ain't easy!!!

If I were to rope I would make sure to put my rejection in there to spite the foid that did it to me and hurt her :feelsokman:

he didnt kill himself, the foid killed him

Foids can do NO wrong. She's responsible for a guy's death and STILL simps rationalise it and come to her defense. I HATE REDDIT SO MUCH :y'all::banhammer:

Should’ve euphorically rejoiced instead