Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy SIMP KILLS HIMSELF AFTER BEING REJECTED

I'm pretty sure the person who made the reddit post is a gay male, he posted it in r/askgaybros too lmao
View attachment 221083
Damn, the guy who suicided must have been absolute truecel tier, most gay men will fuck almost anything (I could be wrong, that's just what I've heard)

nice catch graycel

Last edited:
I went through this exact experience right up to wanting to off myself. In the end, I didn't, I chose to stick around, but it was close. It felt fucking awful, the worst feeling I've ever had in my life then and since. This was before I was black pilled, too, btw, and I think the incident actually helped me swallow the black pill all the easier and quicker when I finally encountered it.
This happens a lot tbh. Society doesnt care
the power they have over men is astonishing
and undeserved.
>Plus I’ve also had issues of depression and insecurity.

Can this whore shut up.
The toilet's gotta fish for the sympathy points. It can't all be about her "friend" who suicided, kek.
if she was not interested she should have cut him off not lead him on with messages,
Yeah, same thing happened to me. She was already leading me on before I got the rejection, and then kept it up afterward. It fucked me up.
She didn't care though. I don't get the speculations in here that she might not have cared and maybe only did it for attention. The clues are right in the post.

He liked her and she didn't like him.
He started to go to therapy and she started to distance herself from him and "move on". Move on as in leave him as a friend.
She then talking about she don't know if it's selfish or not, meaning she know what she did was selfish but don't want to admit to herself she was wrong.
Then said she didn't have all the details and don't know when he did it, but knows he kills himself. The guy was a literal distant memory to her until she finally remembered about him.

Stop acting like idiots. She legitimately made that post to get a confirmation from simps telling her it's not her fault and that it's okay and so on and so forth.
I will admit that if I feel like I did something bad, which I never do, I would probably try looking for people to tell me what I did wasn't wrong to clear my conscience and move on with my life. Just like her doing it and knowing that even though it was technically because of her and it was her fault that the dude killed himself, she will continue living and thinking "Well it was because he was unstable. Not me. Now to find a new chad to fuck."
Based. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
If I were to rope I would make sure to put my rejection in there to spite the foid that did it to me and hurt her :feelsokman:
At the very least.
I'm pretty sure the person who made the reddit post is a gay male, he posted it in r/askgaybros too lmao
Not necessarily. Toilets feel safe talking to gays because they know the gays won't be into them, and it won't make them feel uncomfortable. The toilet was probably just maximizing on the amount of sympathy and attention it could get.

Last edited: