Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Simple, yet effective guide to reach ascension (for framelets)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Train your muscles in this order of importance:
1) Neck

massive face halo and face > everything, it is also a muscle that can be seen from every angle so that's a plus

Screenshot from 2022 02 11 12 09 37

2) Shoulders (frame frauding, and frame > muscles)

Main qimg ec22be67087fd598f6aa62c12fe81f29 lq

3) Glutes

(GLUTES ARE THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT MUSCLE FOR LARGER SIZE PREFERENCE, In fact, it's ACTUALLY THE ONLY GENUINELY IMPORTANT LOWER BODY MUSCLE and sex appeal wise, according to what females have told me it is almost as desirable as a big dick https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1474704919852918)

Eugen sandow pionero aleman culturista conocido como el padre del culturismo moderno eugen san

----------------------------------------------power gap in relevance------------------------------------------------------------

4) Chest

Frontal + side view are more important than the back, focus on your upper and middle chest, if you use dht blockers you will gain lower chest eventually anyway :feelshaha: (also no one cares about lower chest, it makes you look like you have tits)

Istockphoto 1125038961 1024x1024

5) Back

Everybody knows about the V tapper, only train your lats, middle back is cope, your time is limited, don't waste it :feelsthink:

6) Abs, the last muscle that matters, the hardest to get but also really important for social media maxxing, going to dates in the pool and of course, when you get naked for sex :chad:

>but muh what about the arms muscles

bigger arms will only make our frame look smaller, same with the trapeziums a nice muscle to train for frame moggers but a really bad idea for us

>but what about legs, what about having a balanced physique?

Ass is the only muscle that matters in the lower body, again don't waste your time, training legs will tire your core, meaning your upper body training will be less effective, target the Glutes with isolation exercises instead, also do cardio, lean maxxing is legit

did you ascend? if not, it's not much of a guide then, huh?

Last edited:
glutes:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

looksmaxxxing is gay

Gymcel with 19" neck here
Don't waste your time
If you're trucel the only thing that has a remote possibility of saving you is cosmetic surgery

Gymcel with 19" neck here
Don't waste your time
If you're trucel the only thing that has a remote possibility of saving you is cosmetic surgery
Your looks level is? your height? your country? can you act NT? are you balding? age?

Framecels are limited by genetics your guide is worthless. Sub 5s cannot be saved by their bodies. :feelswhat:

Your looks level is? your height? your country? can you act NT? are you balding? age?
Ugly. Probably 3-4/10
6 feet US I can feign NT at a basic level not balding too bad yet 32
225lb bodyweight 385lb bench 465lb squat better than average ab definition but not looking as good as it did because I've been bulking over the winter but I'm still lean enough to have veins going down my biceps

Don't work out for women. You're wasting your time and will only make yourself feel worse.

Framecels are limited by genetics your guide is worthless. Sub 5s cannot be saved by their bodies. :feelswhat:

You can still get a huge neck and compensate the rest of your upper body musculature for it to not appear out of place, also you can develop Glutes and abs without needing a big frame, you might not look as good as a chad but you can definitely get 1 extra SMV point and for some people that's all they need to get a "good enough girl"

Ugly. Probably 3-4/10
6 feet US I can feign NT at a basic level not balding too bad yet 32
225lb bodyweight 385lb bench 465lb squat better than average ab definition but not looking as good as it did because I've been bulking over the winter but I'm still lean enough to have veins going down my biceps

Don't work out for women. You're wasting your time and will only make yourself feel worse.
>Squat

Training like that will make you look like a centaur

>biceps

Unless you are a frame mogger training biceps is counter productive, it will ruin your v tapper

Also, are you tattoo maxxed? (normies are starting to even going for the hands, neck and face) every sub 6 gymmaxer has to do it other wise you will not stand out, being tattoo-less is for above average males than can fashionmaxx

AlDannyLondonPCCTattoos2

Why bother?
Getting a big neck is probably as significant for your face as getting a genioplasty or a nosejob

7pNlNCU

This guy is a better example, goes from incel looking to someone that can actually have a gf

Last edited:
Definitely increases aesthetics.

>Squat

Training like that will make you look like a centaur

>biceps

Unless you are a frame mogger training biceps is counter productive, it will ruin your v tapper

Also, are you tattoo maxxed? (normies are starting to even going for the hands, neck and face) every sub 6 gymmaxer has to do it other wise you will not stand out, being tattoo-less is for above average males than can fashionmaxx

View attachment 574418
Uh you literally mentioned having a bigger ass in your OP post that's going to come a lot from squats. Biceps are not going to interfere with your vtaper unless you're injecting them with cooking oil. Tattoos are disgusting and I will never get one. I don't need to stand out from those crossfit norwooders in your pic anyway when it comes to fitness I look like this guy which is definitely 100% not me wink wink

Attachments

• incel.jpg
    incel.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 51
Uh you literally mentioned having a bigger ass in your OP post that's going to come a lot from squats. Biceps are not going to interfere with your vtaper unless you're injecting them with cooking oil. Tattoos are disgusting and I will never get one. I don't need to stand out from those crossfit norwooders in your pic anyway when it comes to fitness I look like this guy which is definitely 100% not me wink wink
You would look even better with tattoos, also if you are ugly and want an alternative to surgerymaxxing consider piercingmaxxing, it seems to me you want to remain an incel by choice

This guide may be useful if I wasn’t a fucking manlet

I'm just gonna permabulk and lift heavy, it's not like the foids would give a shit even if I have a nice body.

Being 6'0, and having that kind of body. are you 100% positive that your interactions with women are meaningless? like for real there wasnt even one woman below-average remotely interested? While i strongly believe that attraction is mostly face, manliness is really important too.

Being 6'0, and having that kind of body. are you 100% positive that your interactions with women are meaningless? like for real there wasnt even one woman below-average remotely interested? While i strongly believe that attraction is mostly face, manliness is really important too.
Yes, nothing. In fact if I didn't know any better I would think my chances were better before I bothered.
In the old days gymceling might have worked but with social media being littered with roided up Chads women don't seem to think it's a big deal anymore. Women also don't really understand work and how much effort goes into something like that but men do and you'll get plenty of attention from straight guys. I've only had two girls not related to me even mention it and one was a coworker asking me if I ever go to the gym lol.

Yes, nothing. In fact if I didn't know any better I would think my chances were better before I bothered.
In the old days gymceling might have worked but with social media being littered with roided up Chads women don't seem to think it's a big deal anymore. Women also don't really understand work and how much effort goes into something like that but men do and you'll get plenty of attention from straight guys. I've only had two girls not related to me even mention it and one was a coworker asking me if I ever go to the gym lol.
My fucking god, how brutal the dating market can be is beyond me. Like i get if a lazy slob like me and short dosn't get any attention, but if you're tall and with a very good body i thought it was a sure win in most cases. Do you talk to a lot of women in a weekly basis? Did you try tinder? i'm overdosing in suicidefuel rn :feelsohgod:

My fucking god, how brutal the dating market can be is beyond me. Like i get if a lazy slob like me and short dosn't get any attention, but if you're tall and with a very good body i thought it was a sure win in most cases. Do you talk to a lot of women in a weekly basis? Did you try tinder? i'm overdosing in suicidefuel rn :feelsohgod:
Well for one 6' isn't really tall it's just enough to not be considered short. I'm around women every once in a while but I don't get to talk to them much as they are not interested in talking to someone with a face like mine. Tried tinder, get a few matches after a week then nothing. Those matches quickly disappear too, bots or something I guess.

No need to ingest the suicide fuel, just heed my warning and focus on face unless you actually like working out.

Well for one 6' isn't really tall it's just enough to not be considered short. I'm around women every once in a while but I don't get to talk to them much as they are not interested in talking to someone with a face like mine. Tried tinder, get a few matches after a week then nothing. Those matches quickly disappear too, bots or something I guess.

No need to ingest the suicide fuel, just heed my warning and focus on face unless you actually like working out.
I mean, i thought i had better chances if i worked out. Like it couldnt be worse than the me of today... right? but yeah i'll see how do i go from here on out, i didn't have a lot of motivation to do so already lol