Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Since 80% of men are below sub8 isn't incel the future?

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-
Incel as a demographic will easily dwarf LGBTQ++. There's no way you will be able to get away with insulting incels in the future because they will simply boycott or destroy the offender(s). Even though incels won't be breeding I see this demographic doing a coup and changing the laws to punish Chad & foids severely for not being monogamous. I don't think Chad & his foids can stand up to the might of an collective group of angry incels that want retribution.

Just to be clear I am not encouraging anyone to do violence, this is merely a speculative projection into the future based on demographics of western populations.

80% of people are not sub-8, it’s more like 99% or more of people are sub 8. Actual Chads are very rare. And sub-8 law is cope anyways.

Inceldom*. Cringe as fuck whenever people use the word incel like its the name of some company.

But who knows. Im certainly sure that in the future, the majority of men will be incels. Thats when society will see strain put on itself due to the sheer amount of men who will give up.

We're going through a period of change in sexual selection thanks to the internets effect on the dating market, many people are about to be bred out of the genepool.

80% of people are not sub-8, it’s more like 99% or more of people are sub 8. Actual Chads are very rare. And sub-8 law is cope anyways.

Apologies I meant 80% are below sub8. Foids only interested in top 4-5% of men but will settle for top 20%. Anything below that is invisible until foids hit the wall hard and need a hardcore beta bux.

sub-8 law is cope anyways.
yeah starting to seem like it's a delusion the result of instagram and tinder
yes tinder is basically broken -- still not sure why

yes there are legions of chad only giga-whores on instagram
but they don't represent the majority of foids
even bars and clubs represent a very shallow subset of the foid populace

firstly GOOD LUCK meeting a foid if you are 25ish and out of school
also maintaining a gf is still next to impossible for a sub 8 in the 20-25yo age range

they may not all be raging skanks on tinder but sooner or later they will
'bump' into a chad either at work or at school or in a coffee shop and then it's over

Last edited:
maintaining a gf is still next to impossible for a sub 8 in the 20-25yo age range

they may not all be raging skanks on tinder but sooner or later they will
'bump' into a chad either at work or at school or in a coffee shop and then it's over

This is what I'm talking about. Women always take the strong branch and they are bombarded by better deals than the sub8 they have every day. Once they have Chad once it's over, anything less is misery for them. Also the sub8 inevitably makes mistakes, (loses his job, gets into an argument with foid) and she cheats

Last edited:
Incel as a demographic will easily dwarf LGBTQ++.
Incels are 31% of young american males.

LGBTQIAAP+ is like 3%

Incels beat LGBTQIAAP+ people 10-to-1 in numbers alone.

The issue is that the (((people))) who controls politics and money promote the interests of LGBTQIAAP+ people rather than promoting the interests of incels. Hence incels are invisible, while it seems that every other person is LGBTQIAAP+. It's all about money and politics.

LGBTQIAAP+ is like 3%

The issue is that the (((people))) who controls politics and money promote the interests of LGBTQIAAP+ people rather than promoting the interests of incels. Hence incels are invisible, while it seems that every other person is LGBTQIAAP+. It's all about money and politics.

Agree about 10-1. In the future I see 15-20:1. They promote the degen shit because of depopulation and people without childrens don't require high salaries. A perfectly disposable working force. (((They))) will try to normalise incels too in the future but I think there won't be enough copes to keep incels from breaking things. Pets are only cute until they try to kill their owner.

Inceldom*. Cringe as fuck whenever people use the word incel like its the name of some company.

But who knows. Im certainly sure that in the future, the majority of men will be incels. Thats when society will see strain put on itself due to the sheer amount of men who will give up.
Newer users need to understand it’s a social condition and a state of life not a movement

LGBTQIAAP+ is like 3%

They may be incels, but I doubt most are blackpilled. Most of them probably have the mentality of "virgin but not incel".

Newer users need to understand it’s a social condition and a state of life not a movement

I acknowledge that but as the numbers grow 'incel' might become a movement and I wouldn't be surprised at all if this happened.

tbh. Just a life circumstance. You either are an incel or you aren't. Its not some secret club that you have to join jfl.

tbh. Just a life circumstance. You either are an incel or you aren't. Its not some secret club that you have to join jfl.

I never said it was. I mentioned it as a demographic. Use your imagination though. It is already a secret club and the numbers of men in this life circumstance are exploding. If this trend continues .... Just use your imagination.

I never said it was. I mentioned it as a demographic. Use your imagination though. It is already a secret club and the numbers of men in this life circumstance are exploding. If this trend continues .... Just use your imagination.
its not a secret club though. Incels are incel regardless.

If they dont reproduce how is it supposed to be the future? It has been like this before, even worse. You just happen to notice it more.
Back then it was just 1 in 17 men that had sex0rs

If they dont reproduce how is it supposed to be the future? It has been like this before, even worse. You just happen to notice it more.
Back then it was just 1 in 17 men that had sex0rs

I meant like for the next 10-30 years. I think if Chad and foids can keep the current status quo going we will go back to this ancient 17:1 ratio or maybe 20:1. Out of 20 guys only 1 (Chad or Chadlite) will be having children and the rest are incels or childless betabux. Even if there is no rebellion I speculate that an exodus of men from contributing in society is enough to crash the country and make it vulnerable or wither itself to irrelevancy. Importing hordes of immigrants is not a solution because the temptation to be net tax negative welfare parasites is too strong. And im not certain automation will solve incels opting out of society in time.

No, strong genes will prevail.

Incel as a demographic will easily dwarf LGBTQ++.
This.

There are far more virgin men that can't get laid than there are lgbtq. FAR MORE. Yet on demographic is praised and the other is ridiculed

Incels will be the future
But there is still some time before that happens, even then the ones with money and power won’t support us, they will likely start wars to remove unwanted males like previous generations.

Incel is in the now. It's more a matter of how many men will stop coping and actually identify with inceldom and the blackpill. That's all.

Incels are the future! Thing is though few incels actually take the blackpill.

Incel is in the now. It's more a matter of how many men will stop coping and actually identify with inceldom and the blackpill. That's all.

I don't blame them. Hope is the last thing that dies. Until the youngest zoomer hits 40 he will go on trying to increase his SMV in the hope of a happy ending. It's only after he is doomed he will stop coping and look down into the abyss called the black pill.

Sub 8 law is a gigantic cope

Not incel, they most likely become cucks

There will be many Incels but most will be in denial. They will simp and orbit and use onlyfans and support feminism in hopes for a crump of pussy.

It is on enlightened Incels such as ourselves to make them aware and affect change.

The future is female :foidSoy:

The amount of sex is going way up, but the amount of people having sex is going way down.

Chads and foids are having huge orgies. A chad today basically has a harem of foids like the sultans of times past. But if you are sub8, you don’t get to have a harem. The best sub8s get is a betabux/cuck relationship with sex once a week at most. Most of them don’t even have sex. Like 90% of men don’t have sex

I don't blame them. Hope is the last thing that dies. Until the youngest zoomer hits 40 he will go on trying to increase his SMV in the hope of a happy ending. It's only after he is doomed he will stop coping and look down into the abyss called the black pill.