Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Since I've noticed this phenomenon in .is

How many of you hate 2024cels

• I hate them

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don't hate them

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I love some hate some

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
This has been happening since February, so do you hate them or do you want more 2024cels for traction

@wereq @PersonaPimp @CruxGammata @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @Lurkercel0 @rope infinity ♾️ @Bianor @cripplecel @glowIntheDark @Pancakecel @NoIdeaWhatToDo @PaperSkin @Fat Link @Copexodius Maximus @Lonelyus
@AsiaCel @BlackCel_from_ZA
@curryboy420
@Chudpreet @kay' @PolskiKartofel @TBIcel @PPEcel @faded @IncelCream @Sneir

Last edited:
Some good some retard and gay

not me. I don't discriminate based on year joined. that's normie trait

I guess blackpill becoming a little mainstream brought some retarded normies here

Most are infiltrator troons
So i hate 2024cels yea mostly

My honest reaction:

Some of them are coo, a lot have been banned recently making me believe that they could be feds :feelssus:

There are a few decent, budding 2024 posters here who know who they are, but the rest are insufferable and obvious trolls who bring nothing but low quality content. There are many infiltrators too.

Whats wrong with being 2024cel?

Thats dumb.
they were bullied when they came here now its their time to be dicks
That's true
That's why I don't like saying GrAY or hating grays because I've been one too

I love some hate some​

every year we have people say “ban all new fags” or “after 20xx it all went downhill on this forum”.

I think this forum gatekeeps itself for the most part. No normie would want to be here.
I've been lurking since last year but never joined because I thought I'd get hounded immediately.

Last edited:
@ordinaryotaku you’re a 2017cel that joined on day 1, so it probably hits extra hard for you jfl. Seeing the same behaviour year after year.

2024cels are gay af, they all have anime profile pictures and are into tranny shit

I don't hate them nor do I care when someone joins any type of online community

@ordinaryotaku you’re a 2017cel that joined on day 1, so it probably hits extra hard for you jfl. Seeing the same behaviour year after year.
Yep. It's like the same cycle over and over again!