Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Since so many of you support Ukraine and NATO, tell me how many of you support feminism and women's rights?

Do you support women's rights, liberation, and feminism?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Reminder that NATO is nothing but a militarized enforcer and exporter of feminism and degeneracy. A lot of incels are downright retard. Hate to say this, but its a good thing they won't reproduce.

Last edited:
I support total chad death and complete normie suffering

Isn't it bannable I just want to clarify

Isn't it bannable I just want to clarify
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Master these are the people coming to our forum!

Reminder that NATO is nothing but a militarized enforcer and exporter of feminism and degeneracy. A lot of incels are downright retard. Hate to say this, but its a good thing they won't reproduce.
How exactly does military enforce feminism/degeneracy?

That fact you think Russia is some trad paradise shows you are the one that's downright retard

How exactly does military enforce feminism/degeneracy?
They displace conservative governments with military force and then substitute them with puppet states that abide by feminism and gynocentrism.

That fact you think Russia is some trad paradise shows you are the one that's downright retard
slav women biggest race traitors in the world

They displace conservative governments with military force and then substitute them with puppet states that abide by feminism and gynocentrism.
Gotcha.

Everything is relative. LGBT is banned in Russia.

I don't support feminism but I would rather live in a liberal world ruled by white people than any world ruled by Chinks

Not Russian or from a country that is allied with Russia, not a tankie and not a 4chan contrarian. Have no reason to support Russia tbh kek

I don't support feminism but I would rather live in a liberal world ruled by white people than any world ruled by Chinks
I doubt that the averege White from the West even feel like they rule over their own Cities

I do not support either.

Then you've admitted that you are okay with feminism and women's promiscuity.

It's as simple as that
Even the most dysgenic self-destructive white people are still ultimately more noble and high spirited than any fittest ethnic
You'd be dumb to abandon white supremacy just because gay people exist lol

Even the most dysgenic self-destructive white people are still ultimately more noble and high spirited than any fittest ethnic
Slave morality is not noble. Dysgenic race mixing is not noble. LGBTQ culture is not noble. Jewish debt slavery isn't noble.

You'd be dumb to abandon white supremacy just because gay people exist lol
Having a culture of LGBTQ is antithetical to the health and supermacy of any lifeform. Its a perversion and its against natural law.

Having a culture of LGBTQ is antithetical to the health and supermacy of any lifeform. Its a perversion and its against natural law.
Being gay is actually quite Nietzschean if you think about it
Especially if you buy the argument that it's a behavior of choice

Bluepilled if you think women’s rights have anything to do with this. Every culture puts women on a pedestal, unless the are literal slaves with no voting rights and are covered from head to toe it’s a feminist country. I do admit though NATO spreads fagotry.

Every culture puts women on a pedestal, unless the are literal slaves with no voting rights and are covered from head to toe it’s a feminist country.
Women in curryland and gookland were never covered head to toe in the past but they were obviously lower in status.

Ban all cucks who support ukraine and (((NATO))).
This forum is Pro-Russia.

Z

Then you've admitted that you are okay with feminism and women's promiscuity.
He didn’t said it was okay, but tolerable. Lesser of the two evils

I love women rights bc I love bad jokes

Seriously, no.

Nigro I mog you in join date
Holy! The small dick energy over one month.:soy::soy::soy:
Btw, he post-mogs you into oblivion. We know who is scared to say the wrong thing despite rot-maxxing 24/7 here.

Last edited: