Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Singing cats

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Cats are popular than ever because people realising dogs are overrated loud obnoxious extroverted and dangerous creatures that mauls children, all the while the cat got the unfounded bad rap without doing anything and idiotic people generally misunderstanding, its just because cats even being small refuse to bow down like a slave and always hold his own the cat was demonized by normies

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/SoTy4M81csk?si=TpRmQGGddqy2AW9g

Cats are popular than ever because people realising dogs are overrated loud obnoxious extroverted and dangerous creatures that mauls children, all the while the cat got the unfounded bad rap without doing anything and idiotic people generally misunderstanding, its just because cats even being small refuse to bow down like a slave and always hold his own the cat was demonized by normies

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/SoTy4M81csk?si=TpRmQGGddqy2AW9g

not really its only ONE dog breed that starts fucking mauling out of nowhere. i feel safe walking next to a golden retriever. also cats are the foids of the animal kingdom.

not really its only ONE dog breed that starts fucking mauling out of nowhere. i feel safe walking next to a golden retriever. also cats are the foids of the animal kingdom.
Cope . How can you even like dog being an incel, when you know dog are sex havers and porking your future wife as we speak

high IQ

catcels rock