Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Single mom is the new virgin

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
It is now a pipe dream to find a girl over the age of 10 that hasnt taken atleast 1 dick let alone someone who is 20+. At this point i would 100% consider single moms if they consider me. Atleast they wouldnt be about that party life anymore and having that kid mightve made them more doting and motherly. Sounds better than having a girl still in the midst of the CC. I know this sounds cuckish but im insanely desperate at this point so i would take single moms but i know instead of the looks department they probablg care more for the money department for their child. I probably will never have my own children anyways so maybe raising hers at a young age will feel similar and i would help the child live a normal life with a father figure as long as the child aint mixed race. Who am i kidding single moms are still chad only

ALL women are only good for a pump and dump.

I regret reading this tbh. I got nothing to say to you,. You take the Blackpill and decide what to do with it.

wtf, if she's a single mom it means she's a dumb whore who is so worthless she couldn't keep the father around

alpha fucks, beta bucks.

wtf, if she's a single mom it means she's a dumb whore who is so worthless she couldn't keep the father around
Cementing her legacy as only being good for pumping n dumping:feelsjuice:

I regret reading this tbh. I got nothing to say to you,. You take the Blackpill and decide what to do with it.
Im desperate for a relationship man. Ive lowered my standards to the pits of hell and still nothing

ALL women are only good for a pump and dump.

With penalties in mind, I offer you this example:

James

Knott

Devil

Justus

welcome to ignore list you are so pathetic holy shit actual fucking cuck

Your title is misleading. I thought you were going to say not being a single mom is:feelsXmas: the new virgin.

The idea of sharing anything serious with chad leftovers feels pretty disgusting to Me tbh.

However Id be lying if I said I wouldnt fuck one if she looked good enough.

But single mothers should be treated the way short and ethnic men are treated in the dating market. To be avoided at all costs unless she is like 9/10.

Too bad simps will never get the memo and continue to worship them like the cucks that they are.. Because just be woman.

It's over for cuckcels

She's worthless but Tyrone still found her worthy of his seed. Foids would never willingly breed with us.

What no puss does to a mothefucka:feelsrope::fuk:

She will only care about her children and you will be the fifth wheel.Dating single moms as a KHHV is the most pathetic thing you can do

It is now a pipe dream to find a girl over the age of 10 that hasnt taken atleast 1 dick let alone someone who is 20+. At this point i would 100% consider single moms if they consider me. Atleast they wouldnt be about that party life anymore and having that kid mightve made them more doting and motherly. Sounds better than having a girl still in the midst of the CC. I know this sounds cuckish but im insanely desperate at this point so i would take single moms but i know instead of the looks department they probablg care more for the money department for their child. I probably will never have my own children anyways so maybe raising hers at a young age will feel similar and i would help the child live a normal life with a father figure as long as the child aint mixed race. Who am i kidding single moms are still chad only
Majority of people in the manosphere understimate single mothers but they are ironically a great example of Juggernaut law.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjKKd6JBxlw

Foids can´t simply lose.

Im desperate for a relationship man. Ive lowered my standards to the pits of hell and still nothing

At that point you need to stop. SEAmaxx before you try that single mother shit. Single moms are lowest of the low.