Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Single mothers should be made to whore themselves out for their welfare

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
Single mothers are a massive drain on the system, costing taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars per year. Meanwhile, wageslaving incels subsidize these entitled cunts without receiving diddly squat in return.

That's bullshit. I propose that single mothers be made to whore themselves out to incels if they wish to remain on the government rolls. It's only fair.

There should be a "selective service" for single mothers who wish to receive benefits from the state. Everyone who registers will receive a base amount every month, even if no incel "drafts" her into the bedroom. Those who are selected will receive $X per screw, on top of their base amount. They can also opt out altogether if they would prefer to earn their own living without receiving any taxpayer-funded assistance.

This would give incels greater motivation to become productive members of society and would also go a long ways to reduce the number of mass shootings, rapes, and other violent acts committed by sexually-frustrated males in our society.

It would also encourage women to sleeping around.

They're already whores and they shouldnt receive any welfare unless their partner died. It is their fault that they are extremely bad at judging a man's character and now they need to pay the price.

This is a great idea. Might as well have some use from those whores.

what about neetcels like me who get rejected from jobs

what about neetcels like me who get rejected from jobs

Good question. NEETs would get to have sex if they wish to, but not as often as taxpaying incels. That seems like the fairest way to go about it.

There are other specifics that would need to be worked out, but the general idea of giving incels some stake in society is something that I fully support. Either that, or eliminate welfare for single mothers altogether as VST suggested above.