Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We should take the right of having free sex away

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
Every country where women have the right to have sex without repercussion the society collapse and incels get ignored until it's time to betabuxing, remember that before condom and other contraception, fucking any guy would get you pregnant and miserable, being a single mother back in the days was a dirty rodeo, people would not respect you, people would judge you, people would remind you that you did a big mistake, family would cut contact with you.

Im 29 but i still remember that when i was a child, single mothers where still not view in a good way, it was weird and people knew that it was because she decided to fuck the wrong guy who took the first ship to antartica to not take care of the child.

Now it's crazy to think that single mothers are the norm and they keep doing it even if they see how miserable their sisters, mother, aunties, cousin are miserable as single mother.

Go to any dating app and choose to match only women above 25, it's single mother party everyday, the worst part is that they are so fucking dumb that many of them invite in their house pedophile who are just interesed by raping their kids and nothing else.

We should just fucking legalize sex harassment and grape already Chad gets away with all kinds of bs

Every country where women have the right to have sex without repercussion the society collapse and incels get ignored until it's time to betabuxing, remember that before condom and other contraception, fucking any guy would get you pregnant and miserable, being a single mother back in the days was a dirty rodeo, people would not respect you, people would judge you, people would remind you that you did a big mistake, family would cut contact with you.

Im 29 but i still remember that when i was a child, single mothers where still not view in a good way, it was weird and people knew that it was because she decided to fuck the wrong guy who took the first ship to antartica to not take care of the child.

Now it's crazy to think that single mothers are the norm and they keep doing it even if they see how miserable their sisters, mother, aunties, cousin are miserable as single mother.

Go to any dating app and choose to match only women above 25, it's single mother party everyday, the worst part is that they are so fucking dumb that many of them invite in their house pedophile who are just interesed by raping their kids and nothing else.
I 100 percent agree with you. Women are fucking retarded nowadays.