Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Single Mothers Should get NOTHING

• Thread starter Deleted member 13785
  • Start date
Deleted member 13785

Deleted member 13785

Banned
-
Why is it, that as a single man who can't find a girlfriend, no one gives a shit and I get no help but a woman who fucks around and has three bastard children with two different dads get all the support she needs from the government (men's taxes)?

As a men our biological "job" is to attract a woman to spread our genes.
As a woman, it's her job to choose a man who will take care of her and her kids.

It's been like this for hundreds of thousands of years. But today, when I can't find a girlfriend, I get ZERO help, but when a woman can't do her fucking job and choose a man who will stay with her and take care of her kids, it's somehow my fucking job to pay taxes so her and her kids don't go fucking hungry. What do I get? Why is the government not giving me a "singles benefit" so that I can buy nice clothes, or buy a car so that I can get a girlfriend? I know why, it's cause no one gives a single fuck about any of us, as long as women are pampered and coddles from crib to grave that's all that matters. SINGLE MOTHERS SHOULD BE OUT ON THE FUCKING STREETS AND THEIR KIDS TAKEN AWAY IF THEY CAN'T AFFORD THEM

over for parrotcels

They should get a free shotgun wound to the head.

see dis why u inkell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Would want to bang a single mother but even they don't want me (not even as a betabuxx since I'm a broke junquey)

single mothers should feel compelled to prostitute themselves if they wanted to eat and feed their crotchspawn

single mothers should feel compelled to prostitute themselves if they wanted to eat and feed their crotchspawn
This used to be a common belief for a lot of normies tbh