Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sir Issac Newton must be the most virgin shamed man in history

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I remember almost every math, and physics class I ever took in high school & college, had some dipshit prof virgin shaming this genius. IF THIS FUCKER didn't invent Calculus & the Newtonian Laws, you fucks wouldn't have a a fucking job. Worse than grown-ass adults with graduate STEM degrees blatantly VIRGIN SHAMING, was hearing throngs of students my own age, LAUGHING too at the VIRGIN physicist. BECAUSE THEY ALL HAD TEEN SEX AND YOU DIDN'T. They wanted to gloat in the GLORY OF SEX. The sex that put them in the pedestal you were never meant to touch. THEY FUCKED IN A CABIN, THE BACKSEAT OF A CAR, in a fucking park toilet, IN A DORM, AFTER PROM, WHEN STACEY'S PARENTS WEREN'T HOME, while you were masturbating to some Dating Sim you downloaded off e-Mule. YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE RED IN THE FUCKING FACE WHEN THE PROFESSOR MADE THE ISSAC NEWTON'S A VIRGIN JOKE, and everyone else was laughing AT YOU, because they saw the red in your face, and they knew, A VIRGIN, was there right in front of them, as ashamed as Sir Issac Newton spinning in his grave.

Last edited:
Don’t care tbh

JFL at retard normies thinking they're better than Newton just cause they got fucking laid.

Use biological weapons on normies tbh in Plague inc Evolved

I remember almost every math, and physics class I ever took in high school & college, had some dipshit prof virgin shaming this genius. IF THIS FUCKER didn't invent Calculus & the Newtonian Laws, you fucks wouldn't have a a fucking job. Worse than grown-ass adults with graduate STEM degrees blatantly VIRGIN SHAMING, was hearing throngs of students my own age, LAUGHING too at the VIRGIN physicist. BECAUSE THEY ALL HAD TEEN SEX AND YOU DIDN'T. They wanted to gloat in the GLORY OF SEX. The sex that put them in the pedestal you were never meant to touch. THEY FUCKED IN A CABIN, THE BACKSEAT OF A CAR, in a fucking park toilet, IN A DORM, AFTER PROM, WHEN STACEY'S PARENTS WEREN'T HOME, while you were masturbating to some Dating Sim you downloaded off e-Mule. YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE RED IN THE FUCKING FACE WHEN THE PROFESSOR MADE THE ISSAC NEWTON'S A VIRGIN JOKE, and everyone else was laughing AT YOU, because they saw the red in your face, and they knew, A VIRGIN, was there right in front of them, as ashamed as Sir Issac Newton spinning in his grave.
What actually happened, though? You sound overly paranoid.

I feel the wrath of this post
normans are scum

Even worse that normies try to claim he was secretly gay.
They cant comprehend the idea that a straight man cannot get women

fuck them. newton will forever be rememberd while normies will die like cattle

fuck them. newton will forever be rememberd while normies will die like cattle
NO. Let's face it. Nobody remembers how to integrate, or what the laws are off the top of their head. What Sir Issac Newton's INDELIBLE footprint onto the fabric of average modern conciousness, is his PATHETIC LAUGHABLE COPE VIRGINITY.

FUCKASLKJDHDKLSJGHKLJDSHGLKFJDSHGLKJDSHLKFJDSHKJF

Didnt knew that, thats so cruel

What actually happened, though? You sound overly paranoid.

I remember at least 3 separate professors virgin shaming Newton. Now that I look back, all of them were 6' white professors. There was a physics class, where the professor snarkily quipped "Today we are going to study the Newtonian Laws, or as I like to call them, the VIRGIN laws, because Sir Issac Newton died a VIRGIN"

Every single FUCK in class laughed except me. Why the FUCK would you find that funny unless you were knee deep in cock/pussy?

I remember a calculus class where the professor was like, "a lot of you did poorly on this exam. Don't let that get the best of you though. I mean the creator of Calculus, Sir Issac Newton, he died a VIRGIN. You guys don't have it THAT bad." You would think this fuck is Louis CK, the laughs he got from that lame joke. Again, in a huge lecture hall, to huge roaring laughs, I had to be the only virgin ricecel red in the face. Even other ugly stupid rices& curries laughed at that fucking joke. THAT MEANS either they had SEX, or EVERY ASIAN MAN EXCEPT ME IS A TWO-FACED BLUEPILLED WHORE.

It's just a common fucking thing. Almost every math & physics professor probably made a "Newton's a virgin joke" at some point in their career, and probably recycle it every new class, as lectures don't require innovation year after year. It's fucking sad. Nobody cares or remembers the specificity of Newton's work. At the end of the day, all that matters, or is memorable about the man is that he died a virgin. It's the ONLY thing that sticks. And it's an cultural imprint as to WHY sex is the only currency on your value as a human being.

Last edited:
I remember at least 3 separate professors virgin shaming Newton. Now that I look back, all of them were 6' white professors. There was a physics class, where the professor snarkily quipped "Today we are going to study the Newtonian Laws, or as I like to call them, the VIRGIN laws, because Sir Issac Newton died a VIRGIN"

Every single FUCK in class laughed except me. Why the FUCK would you find that funny unless you were knee deep in cock/pussy?

I remember a calculus class where the professor was like, "a lot of you did poorly on this exam. Don't let that get the best of you though. I mean the creator of Calculus, Sir Issac Newton, he died a VIRGIN. You guys don't have it THAT bad." You would think this fuck is Louis CK, the laughs he got from that lame joke. Again, in a huge lecture hall, to huge roaring laughs, I had to be the only virgin ricecel red in the face. Even other ugly stupid rices& curries laughed at that fucking joke. THAT MEANS either they had SEX, or EVERY ASIAN MAN EXCEPT ME IS A TWO-FACED BLUEPILLED WHORE.

It's just a common fucking thing. Almost every math & physics professor probably made a "Newton's a virgin joke" at some point in their career, and probably recycle it every new class, as lectures don't require innovation year after year. It's fucking sad. Nobody cares or remembers the specifity of Newton's work. At the end of the day, all that matters, or is memorable about the man is that he died a virgin. It's the ONLY thing that sticks. And it's an cultural imprint as to WHY only sex matters.
Holy shit. Was this in a US school?

Hope something heavy will fall on those normies while fucking

Oh really? No physics professor I ever had mentioned he was a virgin.

I'm starting to realise amers might be an alien species. No professor in my country was ever THIS unprofessional.

It's over for your country when its professors start shaming the guys who created their own field.

Or maybe it's like Jewish scientists being shamed in Nazi Germany before the Holocaust. Soon the same may happen to incels.

I'm starting to realise amers might be an alien species. No professor in my country was ever THIS unprofessional.
Actually, I remember one of them was an Eastern European assistant professor. So it wasn't just a US thing, it's universal. Where do you live?

Actually, I remember one of them was an Eastern European assistant professor. So it wasn't just a US thing, it's universal. Where do you live?
Croatia.

Your achievements are separate from you your achievements are of value if they are useful to normies, you are only valuable to normies if you are visually appealing, if your achievements are useful but you are visually repulsive, a digust is generated, this disgust separates the man from his achievements, he who is repulsive but useful is merely tolerated for his service and cannot generate respect or love in normies for himself with any amount of effort.

brutal thread

normsum are so ungrateful for all the progress that incels have made throughout history,we are forced to improve and work hard only so we can improve their lives while they get to make fun of us.

He didnt have a good personality. Should have took the Meeks pill.

Newton was a cuck.
Jfl if you help people who hate you.

He should have gone ER on normies
full

It's the same if you're short. I saw a good youtube video that brought up a good point. Take Napoleon for example, it doesn't matter if you were were one of the most well-known figures in world history and nearly conquered all of Europe, people will still make fun of you for being short. I know he wasn't actually short (he was 5'7 which was average for his time) but even the suggestion of being short will make you the butt of jokes and of ridicule.

He was a genius for shure but sooner or later someone would have discovered the newtonian law or calculus.
Shaming someone because of his inability to get a so is totally unacceptable, no point to deny it. Unfortunately soyciety don't care about a man's problem or suffering they even LAUGH at it.

People who have sex are viewed higher than scientists.