Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel sister-cels did your sis every fuck with your hobbies?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Like wreck your shit?

No, we used to play pretend as kids and play PS1 together, she used to look up to me and respect me. Puberty turns girls into a bitch.

Sometimes my sister and her friends would come into me and my friends computer space where we would game or do whatever and bother us even if i wanted them to leave. I called them cunts and told them to kill themselves and threw shoes at them but they wouldn’t leave us alone

Sometimes my sister and her friends would come into me and my friends computer space where we would game or do whatever and bother us even if i wanted them to leave. I called them cunts and told them to kill themselves and threw shoes at them but they wouldn’t leave us alone
how were they bothering you? why didn't you ask to cuddle them?

how were they bothering you? why didn't you ask to cuddle them?
I always felt like they were my enemy and it made me so angry I couldn’t be left alone. They would stand there and talk to us I think some of them liked my friend

Why are you watching cartoon network?

Why are you watching cartoon network?
actually not presently subscribed, this clip was from TVO bro

No, she mostly ignored me as I grew older:feelsjuice:

AbbyYes

on occassion. I have twin sisters and they were my enemies growing up but now that we've aged and matured we have become friends :feelsaww: