Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sister’s apartment

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
The power was out yesterday and me and my mom needed to charge our devices so we spent a few hours at my sister’s apartment where they still had power. She’s in college and lives with a few of her friends. The first thing I saw walking in there was a bin overflowing with trash (mostly alcohol bottles) that they’re too lazy to throw away. There was alcohol fucking everywhere. On the kitchen counter and on the shelf in front of the TV. There was also a bunch of weed and a bong that my sister said belongs to her friend. It’s amazing how degenerate college normies are.

Tell that whore, to clean up after herself

my sister just plays overwatch & rocket league all day and talks to some beta orbiters on discord. It baffles me how she has all the value in the world and can do anything she wants but she decides to just stay inside all day and be on discord talking to LTNs