Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sister's chad BF is a wigger

Imagine even being proud of your culcha as long as there are proud Aryan horselord curries around.
India Superpower 2040.

I cannot express to you how much I despise Niggers and Wiggers (adherence to thug culture, black people who don't adhere to this, I don't consider them to be niggers).

I went to a high school which was populated by Niggers and Wiggers. I took a weightlifting class and there was a stereo playing music. ALL of the songs was mumble rap. The students were violent, sold drugs, etc...

I want to describe what I want to do to Wiggers, but I'm worried a Fed is monitoring me, so I won't say.

Anyways, I thoroughly believe that parents and brothers have every right to beat their sisters and daughters for their dating preferences. Its the only way to prevent white foids from dating wiggers.

Last edited:
we are surrounded by iggers

Fucking ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggerrrrrrrr

Thugjak

So even whites in Brazil are falling to nigger worship. Amazing. :lul:

Last edited:
Atleast your sister isn't dating a Nigger

She has swalloed his cum already

Most white zoomers are wiggers tbf