Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sisters will treat you better if you are a handsome brother

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Sisters will treat you like a king, like more than a bestfriend. They have a secret crush on you that they'll be afraid to tell.

Same goes other way. Hot sisters are treated better than ugly ones. But they are all still coddled compared to guys

Having sister(s) as an incel is suicidal :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
But they are all still coddled compared to guys
The fact that they're females probably has nothing to do with that :feelsokman::feelsthink:

If you're handsome, you can just fuck other foids. JFL.

The incestpill - they'd rather have sex with their Chad brother than with a sub-normie.

This is one of the hardest pills to swallow - your sister treat you solely based on your look. So if you are ugly manlet she will be repulsed by you and openly or secretly hate you, but If you are good looking tall chad she will constantly try to help and comfort you and also in some cases she will engage in sexual activities with you.
This is how chad's life is distninct from ours

The incestpill - they'd rather have sex with their Chad brother than with a sub-normie.
:blackpill:

I wish I had a hot sister who would offer me pity sex

Good thing I don't have sisters or brothers.