Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What will happen to all the mothERs and sistERs when incels take charge?

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Title. Some users here have suggested putting foids in breeding/labour camps. What about married foids and sisters of sistercels? Would you want to enslave your own mothers and sisters, too? Personally, I think that every married women shall be spared. All young women (including sisters) will spend her childhood with young men (School). at 18 years of age, all women would be required to pair up with their male counterparts. This system also helps weed out the sluts and feminists. All leftover foids without a man would be sent to breeding/labour camps depending on their looks/physique. To ensure that there will never be a shortage of foids, kikecels will put chemicals in the water supply of breeding farms to skew the gender ratio 12-1 (12 foids for every man)

Why are you being such a soy mang, just because toilets are married, it doesn't mean that they won't cuck their male counterparts. PUT ALL TOILETS IN BREEDING CAMPS, their only purpose should be the sexual satisfaction of their male counterparts and to reproduce, nothing more and nothing less

When incels do what?? The average guy could take on 5 of you bro

Why are you being such a soy mang, just because toilets are married, it doesn't mean that they won't cuck their male counterparts. PUT ALL TOILETS IN BREEDING CAMPS, their only purpose should be the sexual satisfaction of their male counterparts and to reproduce, nothing more and nothing less
Because I want company, not just sex. In an incel society, foids wouldn't even be capable of cucking their husbands.

God made man, colt made them equal

We might be a minority now but our numbERs are growing.

How many of you could the average chad take on?
With guns? A single incel. Depends who pulls the triggER first.

Sacrifices have to been made

Because I want company, not just sex. In an incel society, foids wouldn't even be capable of cucking their husbands.
Keep coping nigga, even if us incels did take control, their would be Hermine tier husband who would hid toilets like anne frank. It wouldn't last treat any human with a vagina like cattle. Simple as...... You sounds like a soy nigga

I am the “avg guy” height and frame wise, I’m not a stick either so I don’t know what you’re on about.