Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SJW, Streets. KKK, Sheets.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20201226 213718

The meme gender.

"She should stop sucking white dick, then I remembered I'm sucking white dick."

it's like the white hate brainwashing is conflicting with her natural instincts, she thinks what she's doing is wrong but then she does it anyway. She is just one in a million, Every woman who "hates" white men is like this.

women are nazis, the funny thing is that they themselves think that racism is just something between niggers and crackers.

Jbw reigns supreme, what a shocker

The only men that matter are attractive men. They don't care about ugly white men.

Ethnic whores are white only. Not even surprised at this point JFL

View attachment 387553

The meme gender.

"She should stop sucking white dick, then I remembered I'm sucking white dick."

it's like the white hate brainwashing is conflicting with her natural instincts, she thinks what she's doing is wrong but then she does it anyway. She is just one in a million, Every woman who "hates" white men is like this.
D827503

it's like the white hate brainwashing is conflicting with her natural instincts.
Sums up the entire modern world. White hate and globohomo unnaturalness is at war with humanity and its naturalness.
The only men that matter are attractive men. They don't care about ugly white men.
"Sjw in the streets KKK In the sheets" vouches for us actually. women atleast virtue signal for ethnics, while white men get absolutely nothing.

No black employees = racism
Doesn't vote for black candidates = racism
No black friends = racism
No black boyfriends = tHaT's hEr pReFeReNcE sWeAtY

Women's choice above all else is their motto.

Americans are legit fucking obsessed with race it's so bizarre.

They will mention it from NOWHERE. Like what the fuck JFL.

Because they are normies and not incels? None said normies can't slay
ugly white males can get ethnic females more easily than an ugly ethnic male

ugly white males can get ethnic females more easily than an ugly ethnic male
They will just produce a unique phenotype it's not like the whiteness will be a full inheritance. Unfortunately most ethnics have the problem of being too short.

based

The racepill never ends...
@tehgymcel420 @Neggr @gymletethnicel

Legit just gonna ignore anyone spewing JBW bullshit, it's getting tiresome.

"Sjw in the streets KKK In the sheets" vouches for us actually. women atleast virtue signal for ethnics, while white men get absolutely nothing.
This is true but even with the onslaught of the white race from jews it's still infinitely better to be white than some shitskin ethnic.