Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Slaughter all of the money hungry kikes

C

conceited

Greycel
- The jews have an eternal victim complex (proven by mass media eating their STAR OF DAVID SHAPED ASSHOLES) -> Anyone who speaks about them gets blackballed from whatever industry they are involved in.

- In the UK, they have their own police force, their own ambulances, & a special wing in the hospitals just for jews. But somehow, the government is still pledging 8 figures in funds.

- Barely any of them got slaughtered by Palestinian niggers, and they have somehow justified to half the world they can get away with genocide and mask it as defense. I don't even care about sandniggers, but you have to be completely biased or a jewcel to think otherwise.

GILN98-Xg-AAzsc-N.png

lol adin ross is a jew that pic kek

I was just sitting next to a Jew on a plane and he was reading his Talmud. IT PISSED ME OFF

- The jews have an eternal victim complex (proven by mass media eating their STAR OF DAVID SHAPED ASSHOLES) -> Anyone who speaks about them gets blackballed from whatever industry they are involved in.

- In the UK, they have their own police force, their own ambulances, & a special wing in the hospitals just for jews. But somehow, the government is still pledging 8 figures in funds.

- Barely any of them got slaughtered by Palestinian niggers, and they have somehow justified to half the world they can get away with genocide and mask it as defense. I don't even care about sandniggers, but you have to be completely biased or a jewcel to think otherwise.

GILN98-Xg-AAzsc-N.png
Shut up
Antisemites are retarded