Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Slav squatters, litter, graffiti, WT "mums" everywhere..

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
People who think the slav squat is just a learned behaviour are dumb. Its no coincidence that asian people like chinese etc squate and then slavs do as well, who are mixed with asians. Saw my first dirty smoking slav squatter surrounded by trash outside of my supermarket in my small town today in sweden :feelshaha:

I think the west/the world has months left until the nwo takes over completely. I give it til the end of the year. The mixing has gone too far, and again, 1969 was the last year that sweden, the birthing crib for the western genes due to the isolation barrier of the baltic sea, stopped increasing in number. Sweden was the west incarnate, not the UK or Germany with its philosophers like kant/nietzsche, not even USA. sweden WAS sw-EDEN in most ways until ~2000, and it was completely paradise in all ways until 1969 (its not all about gdp/capita. The slow death took 30-40 years but now its OVER.

The german tourists come up here at summer expecting to find what they see in Astrid Lindgren movies from the 70s-80s, but its an entirely different country now. Its not even a degree of difference. Half of all ppl u meet on the street are darkies.