Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Slavic female opens up to a foreigner and openly mocks Slavic men on domestic travel TV show saying how Slavic genes are not very kind to Slavic men.

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

If you are a Slavic man in 2019 then it's literally over for you. No Slav woman wants you, no white woman wants you because Slavs are considered untermensch, no East Asian woman wants you because you are scary thug to them and you are too broke to properly cope in SEA. Nobody will understand the pain Slavic men have to go trough each day. The highest abortion rates in World that all come from Slavic lands are literal proof that Slavic women hate us and get disgusted with thought of spawning another Slavic incel or Slavic prostitute. It's literally just slowly kill yourself with alcohol or die like a dog in pointless war for criminal warlords and puppet politicians theory here. I cannot describe with words how it is completely over for Slavic countries and Slavic men in general.

Last edited:
The slavpill is fucking brutal and real.
I'm 1/4 Slavic and live in the west. :feelsrope:

Brutal slavpill.

Slavic men are also the only men women are allowed to shit on like this. Imagine if she said "Indian genes are not very kind to men" or "Asian genes are not very kind to men".

Also Slovenians were voted as most good looking Slavs here but it's still not enough for her. JFL.

It seems that the slavpill is realizing that slavs are just pale ethnics, not europeans. It is truly over for eastern eurocels.

these slavpill threads do put a smile on my face.it's over
Tumblr o9quizeSzP1sghtcko2 500

just another slavic whore

If you are a Slavic man in 2019 then it's literally over for you. No Slav woman wants you, no white woman wants you because Slavs are considered as untermensch, no East Asian woman wants you because you are scary thug to them and you are too broke to properly cope in SEA. Nobody will understand the pain Slavic men have to go trough each day. The highest abortion rates in World that all come from Slavic lands are literal proof that Slavic women hate us and get disgusted with thought of spawning another Slavic incel or Slavic prostitute. It's literally just slowly kill yourself with alcohol or die like a dog in pointless war for criminal warlords and puppet politicians theory here. I cannot describe with words how it is completely over for Slavic countries and Slavic men in general.

Stop shilling this storm fag cope

Brutal slavpill.

Slavic men are also the only men women are allowed to shit on like this. Imagine if she said "Indian genes are not very kind to men" or "Asian genes are not very kind to men".

Also Slovenians were voted as most good looking Slavs here but it's still not enough for her. JFL.
Durex(condom manufacturer) survey ranked Slovenia 2nd in terms of countries where women have more sex partners than men.

Durex(condom manufacturer) survey ranked Slovenia 2nd in terms of countries where women have more sex partners than men.
And Slovenia is a richest Slavic country which tells you that other Slavic countries would be there too but they are too poor to afford condoms so they just use free abortions as contraception.

and keep in mind that slavs like to larp about the past sexual experience

Most women and people in general in the West probably don’t know what the word ‘Slav’ even means, they are that ignorant.

I don’t think they much understand that white people can be more phenotypically divergent than Spanish = black hair, German = blonde.

and keep in mind that slavs like to larp about the past sexual experience
This. Slavs in general are all social and low inhib so incels and normies have to lie and make up exaggerated oversexualized stories about fucking girls to fit in with their group of friends or they would face shame. That circle of constant lies has created an effect where obvious brutal hypergamy and loneliness of men which we can see by huge rates of single and childless men in age range of 30-50 here are ignored and never brought up to the table as a serious issue.

Last edited:
This. Slavs in general are all social and low inhib so incels and normies have to lie and make up exaggerated over sexualized stories about fucking girls to fit in with their group of friends or they would face shame. That circle of constant lies has created an effect where obvious brutal hypergamy and loneliness of men which we can see by huge rates of single and childless men in age range of 30-50 here are never brought up to the table as a serious issue.

Slavs are the most creative LARPers in the universe. Even the greatest story tellers in history were Slavs like Dostoevski and those other Russian guys.

A Slav can make a believable story about how he had sex with 3 women past week in a second. This is how Slavs are programmed.

It seems that the slavpill is realizing that slavs are just pale ethnics, not europeans. It is truly over for eastern eurocels.
As they say, Slavs are basically Africans but God forgot to dye them black

Cope.

In Slavhalla all you have to do is lift, get a 20 year old BMW, get tattoos and prime pussy is yours. It's literally easier than in the West. Thugmaxxing here is legit, provided you're not a complete mongrel.

If you are a Slavic man in 2019 then it's literally over for you. No Slav woman wants you, no white woman wants you because Slavs are considered untermensch, no East Asian woman wants you because you are scary thug to them and you are too broke to properly cope in SEA. Nobody will understand the pain Slavic men have to go trough each day. The highest abortion rates in World that all come from Slavic lands are literal proof that Slavic women hate us and get disgusted with thought of spawning another Slavic incel or Slavic prostitute. It's literally just slowly kill yourself with alcohol or die like a dog in pointless war for criminal warlords and puppet politicians theory here. I cannot describe with words how it is completely over for Slavic countries and Slavic men in general.

Only if you people didn't buy into the scam called Marxism by a German kike, things might not have been this bleak.

Cope.

In Slavhalla all you have to do is lift, get a 20 year old BMW, get tattoos and prime pussy is yours. It's literally easier than in the West. Thugmaxxing here is legit, provided you're not a complete mongrel.
Then why aren't you slaying then if it's so fucking easy? Why are so many of users on .co Slavs? I can literally give you at least 20 users of Slavs here from top of my mind, there are even more that i will forget or that i don't know and there are definitely some users here not bothering to say they are Slavs or being too ashamed to mention where they are from.

Cope.

Isn't it Gopnick maxxing rather than thugmaxxing ? How good is oligarch maxxing ?

Then why aren't you slaying then if it's so fucking easy? Then why are half of users on .co Slavs? I can literally give you at least 20 users of Slavs here from top of my mind.
1.Give me the stats where half are slavs.

2. I'm not slaying cause I don't have tattoos, a BMW or muscles for multiple reasons.

Cope.

Don't listen to Slavic LARPers telling you this works. This is legit the worst possible advice. You will just get yourself in trouble for nothing with thugmaxxing.

So many Slavs try this thinking that this will get them pussy and they just end up looking ridiculous or get beat up by Vladislav.

Don't listen to Slavic LARPers telling you this works. This is legit the worst possible advice. You will just get yourself in trouble for nothing with thugmaxxing.

So many Slavs try this thinking that this will get them pussy and they just end up looking ridiculous or get beat up by Vladislav.
this thugmaxx advice is like telling to a black guy "just spit a bar and sell some crack bro"

This. Slavs in general are all social and low inhib so incels and normies have to lie and make up exaggerated oversexualized stories about fucking girls to fit in with their group of friends or they would face shame. That circle of constant lies has created an effect where obvious brutal hypergamy and loneliness of men which we can see by huge rates of single and childless men in age range of 30-50 here are ignored and never brought up to the table as a serious issue.
How's the birth rate wasn't tsar Putin supposed to.bring.back "muh traditionalism"

Also the "Our slavic men are all ugly" is a meme dating back to the 90s where nobody had money so the foids were trying to get a dumb western beta bucks. In 2019 most Slavic countries (exceptions being Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia in some places) are well off and this shit has long died down.

this thugmaxx advice is like telling to a black guy "just spit a bar and sell some crack bro"

It's a total joke. Luckily I never fell for that even remotely. The thugmaxxed guys I saw around my neighborhood were always single. If they got sex it was because they fucked prostitutes. The only thugmaxxers who got women were the ones who were good looking.

Statistics don't lie, Slavic men do the most suicides and are the loneliest.

If shit like getting tattoos and BMV worked anyone could just fake that and get fake tattoos and rent/borrow a BMV for a day and slay.

South Euro men face a similar fate. Their own women don’t want them and they don’t look white enough to run JBW. Truly over

1.Give me the stats where half are slavs.

2. I'm not slaying cause I don't have tattoos, a BMW or muscles for multiple reasons.
Lol seems like your only outlet of Slavic knowledge are Brat 1 & 2

Also the "Our slavic men are all ugly" is a meme dating back to the 90s where nobody had money so the foids were trying to get a dumb western beta bucks. In 2019 most Slavic countries (exceptions being Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia in some places) are well off and this shit has long died down.

Cope.

Statistics prove the slavpill:

@SLAVICMorPheus
How's the birth rate wasn't tsar Putin supposed to.bring.back "muh traditionalism"

Yes he is bringing and encouraging traditionalism for Chechens are Dagestanis that he brings en masse to Moscow and St. Petersburg while Russians are put in jail for hate speech and plagued with abortions, prostitution, trannyism funded by government and underground faggotry.

Brutal slavpill.

If she said either of those there would still be little to no backlash. It’s well documented at this point that those who present themselves as hardcore leftists only give a fuck about blacks and natives

because our women are more attractive and traditional
and whats the point if you cant have them?Its like being proud of having a gold bar on the top shelf you cant reach

Thats so brutal and i get really angry at how she talks like its something normal. It is just sad and she should be a sjw for this.

Yes and India has the most fertility with Indians being among the least attractive. Your point?
Y'all just hate slavic countries, because our women are more attractive and traditional than your retarded hambeasts.
more attractive
caking yourself in makeup and putting yourself in prostitute clothes even when taking out the garbage is not more attractive than any other woman outside of slavlands
traditional
you are one of those people who think that going to church once a year to light a candle is traditional, we can obviously see by rampant promiscuity, highest abortion rates in world, by way of divorce rates, by way of low birth rates, by way they dress, by way of materialistic, nihilistic and hedonistic lifestyle, by way they party, drink and drug themselves up that they are indeed very traditional and conservative!

I wish I was born as an Aryan ubermench

I wish I was born as an Turkish giga chad aka slayer of slavic girls

caking yourself in makeup and putting yourself in prostitute clothes even when taking out the garbage is not more attractive than any other woman outside of slavlands
Enjoy your hambeasts then ;) which you will never even get anyways

Brutal slavpill.

Not really, noodlewhores do the same shit to rice men all the time.

I'm doing it once 3-4 months, going to Ukraine or Russia, getting a girl for one week for about 1000$ or an Iphone 11. Usualy they are Gigastacies 9/10, 5'10, 6 feet, 18-20.
Worth the money by far. Amazing cope.

I wish I was born as an Turkish giga chad aka slayer of slavic girls
cope more all turkish gigachad slayers are descendants of chadimir janissaries from balkans.
jfl at this cope have you ever seen an adult slavic woman without makeup? i personally didn't because they are always caked in makeup from age of 10, go type slav foid celebrities without makeup and you will see that they look plain average like rest of worlds women

Last edited:
Cope more all Turkish gigachad slayers are descendants of Chadimir Slavs from Balkans.
cope they are actually med chads (greek , italian) who converted to sunnism and became turk slav descandants like me is ugly bug eyed crooked nosed creeps

Not surprising, all chads in my country look Germanic, sometimes their last names are even German, Slavs are just on average very unattractive compared to other white ethnic groups. And even if there wasn’t any genetic disadvantage women would still rather date a man from abroad than from her own country.

Brutal slavpill.

Are you from Slovenia?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back