Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Slavic female opens up to a foreigner and openly mocks Slavic men on domestic travel TV show saying how Slavic genes are not very kind to Slavic men.

and whats the point if you cant have them?Its like being proud of having a gold bar on the top shelf you cant reach
Slav women aren't even traditional, they are more attractive though.

Slav women aren't even traditional, they are more attractive though.
i know.yes they are at the top on the beauty scale but being proud of it on an incel forum is the ultimate cuckery and massive cope

Slavcels need to go "No Russian"...

Slavic women are truly traditional

While western women fuck BBCs, Russian and Ukrainian foids fuck literal street shitting gypsycels in Goa
Maxresdefault 7

They marry sandcels and turks by the thousands
Zxcvadaadad

They are so trad and religious

Attachments

• lmao.jpg
    lmao.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 46

While western women fuck BBCs, Russian and Ukrainian foids fuck literal street shitting gypsycels in Goa
View attachment 183219

View attachment 183222

I appreciate your bravery for adressing the elephant in the room

@nihility @Speedloader @Teutonic Knight @Newbie17 thoughts on this? Is just be exotic theory legit?

Is just be exotic theory legit?

We need to wait until the expert of this theory @Newbie17 comes back. He posesses the most knowledge on this subject.

@nihility @Speedloader @Teutonic Knight @Newbie17 thoughts on this? Is just be exotic theory legit?

Just don’t be slav theory is damn legit. Even hapas, rices and curries can ascend in russia

Imagine if she said "Indian genes are not very kind to men" or "Asian genes are not very kind to men".
noodles openly make fun of our pp sizes all the time lol, only blacks get a race card

View attachment 183219

View attachment 183222

JUST BE CURRY

so im oficially mogged by this abomination curry?This is the final nail in my coffin

BTW I think you slav pill guys are conflating the Balkans with Russia and Ukraine a bit too much, a lot of Slavcels in the balkans could ascend in Russia or Ukraine purely due to the Dinaric height meme; BBCs would have a very low chance in Russia/Ukraine because Russians are racist to them much more than Balkanfags are; there are Black studentcels in Russia/Ukraine who are treated as subhumans and attacked/called monkeys, likewise Curries would be laughed at as gypsies in the Balkans, but this failo isn't as pronounced in East Slavic countries since the Soviet Union forced gypsies to live in commieblocs and breed with slavs, effectively ethnic cleansing (99%) of them.Curries also get a halo since bollywood coping is much higher in Russia due to Soviet Union popularizing bollywood in Eastern Regions and Volga Region. There is still a niche of girls who fangirl over that shit. Kpop and Anime shit is huge in VK too. So Ricecels are similar; but since they are short and smol their prettyboy game will work in Russia/Ukraine, in Balkans theyd get laughed at since the foids are usually taller than the avg rice.

BBCs would be treated better in Balkans. Curries/Rice in Russia/Ukraine. Thoughts?
Thugmaxxing and BBC culture is huge in the Balkans their literal national hero in Serbia is Zeljko Raznatovic who lived the life of the average American low inhib dark triad BBC

Thoughts @Saudade @nihility @Teutonic Knight

Last edited:
This. Slavs in general are all social and low inhib so incels and normies have to lie and make up exaggerated oversexualized stories about fucking girls to fit in with their group of friends or they would face shame. That circle of constant lies has created an effect where obvious brutal hypergamy and loneliness of men which we can see by huge rates of single and childless men in age range of 30-50 here are ignored and never brought up to the table as a serious issue.
They're a race entirely of out of touch underclass masculinists. It's like an entire race of rednecks or chavs.
Not surprising, all chads in my country look Germanic, sometimes their last names are even German, Slavs are just on average very unattractive compared to other white ethnic groups. And even if there wasn’t any genetic disadvantage women would still rather date a man from abroad than from her own country.
What are key component traits with slavs?

This. Slavs in general are all social and low inhib so incels and normies have to lie and make up exaggerated oversexualized stories about fucking girls to fit in with their group of friends or they would face shame.

Slavpill is literally forbidden knowledge.

South Euro men face a similar fate. Their own women don’t want them and they don’t look white enough to run JBW. Truly over

I was in Spain and I saw manlet spanish normies with hot thick spanish women. They seemed to ignore foreigners (they were old people around their mostly). In Italy I saw women dating men shorter than them.

Noddlewhoring 2.0

This aged like fine wine. When Im myself rotting here in the West. refugee females are getting pounded by Spanish Chads.
:feelsrope:

Brutal slavpill.

Slavic men are also the only men women are allowed to shit on like this. Imagine if she said "Indian genes are not very kind to men" or "Asian genes are not very kind to men".

Also Slovenians were voted as most good looking Slavs here but it's still not enough for her. JFL.
it's deemed good to beat up people who look somewhat white(unless it's a woman or jew)

hmmm, very much like ricecels and noodlewhores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back