Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Slavic foids age like absolute shit, I don't even want to ascend anymore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I can't help myselt, but laugh when normie men say how older women look great lmao. I'm crying my ass off at 30yo bluepillers coping how women keep looking better as they age. Start a thread on reddit about older women and a bunch of male feminists will jump out defending used-up roasties lmao. It's such a cope and they know it. Women age like dogshit it the sun, especially white foids, and today it's even worse. I'll never forget how my oneitis looked 3yrs older on ig photos after she came from summer vacation 2yrs ago. Slavic women age like utter shit in summer. If you live in EE/balkans you know how foids here look 30 by the time they're 22/23. Their skin is leathery and they put tons of makeup, dye their hair, drink, smoke and it's just overall disgusting. They are young, but have no youth indicators. And then they demand chad:feelshaha::feelshaha: I'm not even turned on by them anymore.

Yeah it's pretty horrific to see that some girls wo were really pretty in high school are ugly now. I guess high school was their prime. Most girls also get old and ugly from smoking, alcohol, partying, laughing too much and having casual sex.

Because they most likely are too lazy to use makeup lol fat subhuman goblin roastie

They drink and party a lot.

All women age like milk lol. Find me one that hasn't

Men are more attractive/look better than women on average.

2D>3D :feelsYall:
They are perfect even after years and dont need makeup to be fuckable

I can't help myselt, but laugh when normie men say how older women look great lmao. I'm crying my ass off at 30yo bluepillers coping how women keep looking better as they age. Start a thread on reddit about older women and a bunch of male feminists will jump out defending used-up roasties lmao. It's such a cope and they know it. Women age like dogshit it the sun, especially white foids, and today it's even worse. I'll never forget how my oneitis looked 3yrs older on ig photos after she came from summer vacation 2yrs ago. Slavic women age like utter shit in summer. If you live in EE/balkans you know how foids here look 30 by the time they're 22/23. Their skin is leathery and they put tons of makeup, dye their hair, drink, smoke and it's just overall disgusting. They are young, but have no youth indicators. And then they demand chad:feelshaha::feelshaha: I'm not even turned on by them anymore.
I wonder if they do it to themselves through their food, tanning, chemicals on skin, smoking and drinking or if it's genetic. I browse tinder year round and 1 in 10 mid 20s girl will have much better skin than others her age and will still have youth indicators.

It really sucks how they age. On top of that they're sluts and not feminine and demand a decent job/full time from you. Wtf is the selling point? This is why I've been wanting jailbaits a lot recently. At least they have the looks and have taken fewer dicks.

20210219 084716

Last edited:
How come? They're literally uglier than us men since nobody's ever selected them. Almost every foid has reproduced, which can't be said about men.
And most incels are incels due to their mothers' genetics, I think. There are less beautiful and tall women in comparison to men.
You really want an in-depth explanation as to why putting "male beauty" on a pedestal makes you a goddamned faggot?!

You really want an in-depth explanation as to why putting "male beauty" on a pedestal makes you a goddamned faggot?!
I said that on average, men looked better. It means there are more attractive and tall people among men in comparison to women.
Where did I say I was sexually attracted to men?

Last edited:
Yeah it's pretty horrific to see that some girls wo were really pretty in high school are ugly now. I guess high school was their prime. Most girls also get old and ugly from smoking, alcohol, partying, laughing too much and having casual sex.
good, let them suffer hopefully some of them succeed in killing themselves

All women age like milk lol. Find me one that hasn't
ye it's another reason I gave up. so much effort for a product which doesn't even last a few years
2D>3D :feelsYall:
They are perfect even after years and dont need makeup to be fuckable
44DDD865 80AD 4B00 95EA C4510A4A81BB

:feelsLSD:
ye from objective bone persective it's truth. only male hormones plus (((media))) makes it seem otherwise
stating objective truth is different from being attracted to men.
I said that on average, men looked better. It means there are more attractive and tall people among men in comparison to women.
Where did I say I was sexually attracted to men?
this type of simping for foids is what ruined society.

Last edited:
ye it's another reason I gave up. so much effort for a product which doesn't even last a few years

View attachment 448660
:feelsLSD:

ye from objective bone persective it's truth. only male hormones plus (((media))) makes it seem otherwise

stating objective truth is different from being attracted to men.

this type of simping for foids is what ruined society.
So legit, JFL at simp rage when their precious foids get attacked :lul: