Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Slavic Music

Sepp Janko cel

Sepp Janko cel

Screwed by genetic recombination
-
Despite their low intelligence Slavs make wonderful music. No other music is able to embody the depression I feel so well. Too bad most Slavs are retarded subhumans in the way of lebensraum.

Despite their low intelligence Slavs make wonderful music. No other music is able to embody the depression I feel so well. Too bad most Slavs are retarded subhumans in the way of lebensraum.
Never heard of slav music. If it's anything like death metal, no thanks. Caucazoids can keep that.

Never heard of slav music. If it's anything like death metal, no thanks. Caucazoids can keep that.
I like Molchat Doma, Kino, and alot of songs from the Russian wars in Chechnya, Afghanistan, and Ukraine

You mean hyperborea/slavic medieval war music? Or modern day Russo-Ukraine war music? Both are good in my opinion

You mean hyperborea/slavic medieval war music? Or modern day Russo-Ukraine war music? Both are good in my opinion
Mostly stuff from 1990 onwards

Tragic war that produces beautiful music, quite poetic.
Russian war songs are definitely better than most American ones. Russian songs carry many different themes and ideas, while 90% of American war music is "muh war bad"

Russian war songs are definitely better than most American ones. Russian songs carry many different themes and ideas, while 90% of American war music is "muh war bad"
Ngl, I think it's the fact that it's a different language as well. Naturally because of this it'll sound more unique.

Ngl, I think it's the fact that it's a different language as well. Naturally because of this it'll sound more unique.
Thats also a factor. Although I do feel that the russian language is better at communicating feelings of sorrow and despair than my native english

But tbh I recommend Siekiera, which I'm listening to rn, I'm repeating 5-10x times a day track "Jest Bezpiecznie" and '85 live (fucking autocorrect wrote love) version, both are on Spotify