Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slavpill] With SEAmaxxing more mainstream and less effective, the next frontier is EEmaxxing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The following thread shows why SEAmaxxing isn't good if you're sub6, heck maybe even sub7or8. SEAmaxxing was good in the 2010s, not as much anymore

The solution, Eastern Europe.

2020s is going to be the decade of slavpill

Get in there while you still can. The clown world has not infested every last corner of earth. By 2030 it might, but you can still loot before it's 100% over for 99% of men.

Last edited:
Yes, and Slav women are more beautiful than SEA women. Besides, EE is very easy to find a job in STEM, mainly IT.:feelsokman:

Just go to Africa and get worshipped for being coconut milk skinned theory

Lifefuel for guys like me that are actually from eastern Europe. Though the whores would probably seek us out for a green card and hold off sex for aslong as possible

would rather be incel than live in a cold shithole

at least SEA has beaches and warm weather

Yes, and Slav women are more beautiful than SEA women.
but it would be harder to get a Slav wife. Especially as a below average poor male

EE whores are good for fucking but very dangerous for making wife.

The bar is continuously rising. Pretty soon even chadlight will be incel and will be seamaxxing. At sea you will need to be at least chadlight.

We need to reincarnate Hitler and make him exterminate us

The bar is continuously rising. Pretty soon even chadlight will be incel and will be seamaxxing. At sea you will need to be at least chadlight.
the chads of today are the incels of tomorrow

The bar is much higher for EE women than SEA women and always was. They only like western white (nordic) Chads with money.

This is you:

would rather be incel than live in a cold shithole

at least SEA has beaches and warm weather
volcel to the extreme man ngl

then again, I am used to sub zero temperatures so I don't know

where do we slavs need to move to ascend?

The bar is much higher for EE women than SEA women and always was. They only like western white (nordic) Chads with money.

This is you:

I mog him.

just movemaxx bro

cope, warm weather and beaches attracts normalvermin.

Good point. That's why those slavic shitholes might be the secret to decent pussy for white guys like me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back