Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Slavs can be feminine

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
found this on 4chan and realized that awfully lot of it isn't about germanics but really slavs...
1625585869610.png

it kinda remind me that one russian twink which was posted on /int/, but won't post it on cause he is good looking ( tho he looks like women )

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@CCPcel

I dont know tbh, where i live Slavs are 6'1 260 pounds ogres. They dont have strong square jaws but dont look feminine.

Cope slavs are outnumbered

Slavs are subhuman cucks

Glad I’m not eurocuck

FFC37920 C3A8 4F81 BF34 2F600B2BB925

Despite such subhuman men,,Its a wonder how their foids managed to be so good looking:feelswhat:

Worst looking men on the planet by far, either ugly bloatmaxxed roided ogres or feminine skinny manlet twinks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: there is literally not a single slav who would be slayer in the west, even top slavic chads are average looking at best by western standards what poverty and commie dictatorship does to a motherfucka :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ovER for slavcels
Glad I’m not eurocuck

View attachment 633260
why such negativity ?
you ethnics really have problems
also looking how many zoomer foids love kpop twinks being feminine isn't anymore bad

Nigga im more “white” than you jfl ethnics:feelskek::feelskek: im pasty skinned (cant tan) blonde with green eyes stop calling me ethnic already
cope you are obssesed with cucking slavs with ethnics it's obvious that you are some curry or rice or even sand larper

and myself have blonde hair and blue eyes

Slavs are just not very attractive. But they're not feminine at all.

Nigga I ain’t obsessed about shit i just want to help fellow brothERs out, you mad ethnics are stealing your foids? :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: You are triggERed and im comfy with my snacks :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
lol you mention us all day you are obssesed with us

Only in your threads tbh i opened only one slavpill thread in hopes to help fellow incels:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
Also slavs are top incels where i live, tied with curry and rice, sorry if the :blackpill: is too brutal nothing personal, but sometimes the :blackpill: is too hard to swallow :society::society::society::society:
you are jew and your kind hate slavs

Nigga I ain’t obsessed about shit i just want to help fellow brothERs out, you mad ethnics are stealing your foids? :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: You are triggERed and im comfy with my snacks :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Only in your threads tbh i opened only one slavpill thread in hopes to help fellow incels:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
Also slavs are top incels where i live, tied with curry and rice, sorry if the :blackpill: is too brutal nothing personal, but sometimes the :blackpill: is too hard to swallow :society::society::society::society:

Kek , I need Belarusian foid to drug me :smonk:

found this on 4chan and realized that awfully lot of it isn't about germanics but really slavs...
1625585869610.png

it kinda remind me that one russian twink which was posted on /int/, but won't post it on cause he is good looking ( tho he looks like women )

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@CCPcel
I'm serious the picture of the boy right in the middle looks like a Japanese femboy the kind you see in the gay boy bands