Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slavs cucked by MAGYAR BVLLS

Blighteous

Blighteous

Recruit
★★★★
Was reading The Gulag Archipelago III when I came across this interesting passage. We all know about the French women sleeping with German occupiers in WW2, but Eastern European women were not immune to the same phenomenon.
Context for those of you not in the know, Hungary fought against Soviet Union on the same side as Germany in WW2.

Attachments

• hungarian soldiers.PNG
    hungarian soldiers.PNG
    75.6 KB · Views: 53
Lifefuel for Hungariancels

You mean when the men are all defeated and enslaved and killed off? The women still have natural instincts to reproduce with the best genetics available so they will open their legs wide to the conqueroring tribe? who knew?!

You mean when the men are all defeated and enslaved and killed off? The women still have natural instincts to reproduce with the best genetics available so they will open their legs wide to the conqueroring tribe? who knew?!
It's the "wept more loudly than when they had seen their own husbands off to war" that sparked my interest.

It's the "wept more loudly than when they had seen their own husbands off to war" that sparked my interest.
That's why I don't believe in love men have always been disposable. Women are? People factories that is what is in their interest. If they didn't have a desire to have children they would all be lesbians

Was reading The Gulag Archipelago III when I came across this interesting passage. We all know about the French women sleeping with German occupiers in WW2, but Eastern European women were not immune to the same phenomenon.
Context for those of you not in the know, Hungary fought against Soviet Union on the same side as Germany in WW2.
did ye read 200 years together?

Yeah, Ever heard of the Austro hungarian act? But this was ww1 tho

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3jbeJxcWjM&ab_channel=SimpleHistory

I tried to read the whole Gulag Archipelago but the book is just too long.

I tried to read the whole Gulag Archipelago but the book is just too long.
I can't really blame you, Solzhenitsyn's language is also very hard to wrap your mind around sometimes. It took me 3 months to finish the first two volumes lol. But it is very compelling to read if you are into modern Eastern European history like I am. The war in Ukraine also made his works kinda relevant again after all.