Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sleep is my favorite hobby

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
It's a little like being dead, only comfier. An oasis of sanity and tranquility.

There is no ugly reality you can't hide from with your bed.

Sleep is the cousin of death

It's a little like being dead, only comfier. An oasis of sanity and tranquility.

Before I lost my silence I enjoyed what little I had left of it, sleep is all the brings me close to pure silence.

The best part of the day for me is going to sleep. Nothing brings greater joy.

To an extent yes sleep does provide you with an exit of relaxation shutting your mind off away from the horrors of existence

Waking up just to wish you were dead

Well unless the faggot police come knocking but even then just lay there and wait for the door to be smashed in, why open it for them losers

Well unless the faggot police come knocking but even then just lay there and wait for the door to be smashed in, why open it for them losers
Even if you go to prison, you will be given a bed. Or if you get injured and go to the hospital.

Beds are literally the most quintessential thing and I take great refuge in that. A bed will always provide comfort and never abandon you. We don't have many certainties in these times, but we do have that.

Even if you go to prison, you will be given a bed. Or if you get injured and go to the hospital.

Beds are literally the most quintessential thing and I take great refuge in that. A bed will always provide comfort and never abandon you. We don't have many certainties in these times, but we do have that.
Well the bed in prison or jail is really shit. It's not comfortable and you don't get a blanket like at home is a shit blanket. Short and thin Nd cheap. And the mattress is waterproof and 1 inch of actual foam. It's trash. They know what they are doing and do it on purpose to punish you .

But if I go to prison I am going to be killing people left right and centre. So the foam bed will be the least of my problems.

Can't agree more.