Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sleep paralysis is terrifying

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Sleep paralysis is terrifying it’s like being awake and asleep at the same time like your brain knows you’re awake but your body still thinks it’s asleep it’s scary you can’t move or speak so you can’t call for help you just have to lay there and wait for the paralysis to go away SP is a truecel trait

Going outside as a sub8 male is more terrifying

Yeah experienced it before.
First time is pure horror but then it becomes more annoying than scary.

tired of getting strangled by the old hag

Had them many times but haven't had one for a long time now though

Sleep paralysis is terrifying it’s like being awake and asleep at the same time like your brain knows you’re awake but your body still thinks it’s asleep it’s scary you can’t move or speak so you can’t call for help you just have to lay there and wait for the paralysis to go away SP is a truecel trait
Wow.

Do you think Seroquel could help?

I've experienced it twice, although my experiences weren't anywhere near as bad as those of other people. It was a bit unnerving the second time around when the presence was right in my face, but it didn't attack me, it just started to lift my bedcovers off me and when I woke up they were partially off me.

had it once a nun was whispering to my ear and i could not move my body. it was terrifying af

Maybe set an hourly alarm?