Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Slut fucks ugly guy, is repulsed

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
B-b-b-but looks don’t matter, it’s about pershunaliti
29114377 0498 42B8 8FE0 8D7DF46CBBEB
94A3602D 5AC2 4619 A9D1 0ADA17BB704F

OLD TESTAMENT LAW NOW!

Fuck tired of getting boners when i read this kind of shit

Fuck tired of getting boners when i read this kind of shit
lol same

but seriously what fucking degenerate of a woman, and how much you wanna bet she was doing it as some sort of empowerment

I bet he wasn’t even that ugly. Femoids are SO shallow and driven by looks that she couldn’t just enjoy being with another person for fun. Has to be a 10/10 captain-of-the-football-team chad every time.

Daily reminderino that when women date beta bux they put off sex for as long as possible because the act disgusts them.

Just end this life.

Behead the lewd whore.

Some faggot larping

worthless post

Stop posting stuff from that fake ass fraud ass subreddit.

Already know this. I didnt wanted to post that because its too hard suiful.

I remember it was like she slurped the cum from that ok or hot guy, and just rode the fugly with condom and leaved right?

What hurts is her comment about being seen public with someone due to their appearance (something beyond our control).

Subconsciously whether people openly admit it or not, this is how they feel. Friendships should have nothing to do with looks, but be more about personality and bonding over mutual interests.

It's sad, but maybe I'm in the wrong and bitter because of never having any real friends